1

Emery

I'm sleeping peacefully when I hear my door open and someone walking towards my bed.

"Emery baby." It's my mom rubbing my back.

"Mmmm why are you in here." I groan as I turn away from her

"It's time to get up." She says sweetly

"That's what an alarm is for."

"I know but when you get up late, you don't eat, and you have to start eating."

Is she seriously kidding me. It's 6 in the fucking morning.

"O my god."

"So get ready I'm making breakfast." PShe rubs my back once more and leaves. I fall back asleep almost as soon as my door shuts.

About 20 minutes later my door swings open and stomps come towards my bed and I'm lifted up and off my bed. I squirm to get out of my dad's arms.

"What the hell!" And he puts me down on my floor.

"What the hell was that for?!" I yell

"Your mother came in her and woke you up so you could actually eat and you go back to sleep, you have her upset now! Go get your ass dressed quick and you are going to eat the breakfast she made you, all of it." he says as sternly as possible.
Im legit scared.

"But-" I begin to say

"Save it, get dressed now, you are late now because you decided to sleep in and disrespect your mother." He's not pissed that I slept in HES pissed because I disrespected and upset my mom. Whenever it comes to her he gets super overprotective.

I put on a pair of ripped jeans, a cropped top and high top vans and I straighten my hair and put on some makeup.

Emery's outfit

I go downstairs and see my parents and Auden eating breakfast. There's eggs, bacon, toast, and fruit on the table. I actually feel bad that my mom did this and I just brushed her aside. I sit down get some fruit and a slice of toast. I pick at it and eat a few bites. And just scroll through my phone.

"Emery" my mom says

"Yeah?" I say continuing scrolling through my phone. My dad then snatches my phone and states "listen to your mother when she's talking."

"Dude I literally am that's why I was responding." I defend myself.

"No emery you look at someone when they talk to you."

I roll my eyes "yes mother you were saying." I question with attitude.

"Never mind." She says disappointed and gets up and goes to her and my dads bedroom.

"What the fuck emery are you kidding me!" And he gets up and goes after her.