12

Tessa

it's the next morning and i sleep in till 10 due to the fact that Emery and her whole fiasco happened at like i don't even know 4 in the morning. i roll over to snuggle up to Hardin not finding him. he usually sleeps later than me.

i get out of bed and put on a pair of sweats and one of Hardin's sweatshirt since those are one of the only things in this house that are still kinda big on me. i walk out of the room finding Hardin in the kitchen making something. a smile arises onto my face and he looks up.

"hi beautiful." he says and walks over to me. puts his hands on my belly and rubs it as he leans in and kisses me.

"hi handsome" i giggle

"you're up later than usual." he remarks

"well you what happened last night and i was tired." i explain

"i've been up since 7 so i can make sure that she doesn't sneak out." he says and pulls me into his arms. i swear hardin had triple in muscle size since we first met all those years ago. he had always been muscular but good god now he is literally a walking god.

"i should've known." i say

he clears his throat and says "i made you an omelet with so many vegetables in it." he says and my face lights up.

"o thank you i'm starving!" i squeal and run to the other side of the island and grab the plate and walk it over to the kitchen table and start eating. Hardin walks over with two cups of coffee, one black for him and one with milk for me. hardin goes back into the kitchen and comes back a couple minutes later with a bowl of frosted flakes and sits next to me and we eat.

"we need to talk about names for the baby." i say

"i named the first two." he states with a smirk

"which is exactly why i'm telling you this." i giggle

"i've actually thought of a couple names." he says

"yeah? and what are those names?" i ask

"Ella; beautiful fairy, Jocelyn; happy, malia; beloved, Millie; strength, zoe; life, reagan; little ruler, and sarah; princess" he says. did he actually just say all that from memory? he begins to laugh.

"what?" i ask

"you look surprised."

"you just said all those names and their meaning from memory." i say

"well which one did you like the best?"

"i liked ella, jocelyn, malia, millie, zoe, reagan, and sarah." i say with a serious face

"tess so all of them?" he asks laughing

"i love the uniqueness of some of the names but also love the meanings of others. which ones do you like the best?" i ask while sipping my coffee.

"i don't know, i like malia, millie, and reagan. i like the names and their meanings" he explains

"i also like sarah cause it means princess, i like that." i say

"i like the meaning too and that's why i picked it, but i already have a princess."

"o yeah you mean the ones that sneaks out and goes to parties and drinks, that one?" i say sarcastically

"yup."

"but..." i sigh "if i had to pick one it'd be millie, it's adorable and i like the meaning." i say hoping he feels the same

"i love it." he admits and gives me a kiss then goes down to my stomach. "hi millie, my strong baby, we'll meet soon." he says. i love when he talks to the baby, it makes my heart so full.

"what about a middle name?" i ask.

"em and auden don't have one." hardin says confused

"i know but i think i want this baby to have one, you pick you favorite name." i state

"i think we both liked reagan a lot." he says. that's the one i was hoping he'd pick.

Millie Reagan Scott, it's perfect

we continue on with regular conversation when Emery and Ella walk into the kitchen in sweats and sweatshirts, ella holding an overnight bag.

"um ella is gonna head home." emery stutters

"ok!" i say

emery walks her to the front door and walks her out. she comes back and sits down at the table with us.

"k lets get this over with." she sighs

right when she says that Auden walks down and also sits at the table.

"well someone is in trouble no shocker there." he states.

"auden." hardin presses

"emery." i sigh. "how many times do we have to tell you that you shouldn't be going to parties and stuff like that."

"mom literally everyone from school goes, that's what people do now." she explains trying to be polite even though i can see how frustrated she actually is.

"i know." i say.

Emery

"emery, we aren't old, we went to parties too." my dad laughs. i literally don't even want to think about the monstrosity that would happen when they went to parties. EH! i could gag.

"then you should know! when my whole school is at a party and i was invited, i'm gonna go and not just watch it through social media!" there was no way i was gonna tell them that it was Tyler's party and that he invited me.

"emery, you know what, you are allowed to go IF you always ask AND if act responsible. that means no stumbling in at 4 in the morning, always answering when we call or text you, and ABSOLUTELY no business to be done with that Thomas kid." o lord.

"you mean tyler?" i ask. could he honestly be more stupid.

"whatever. just i don't even want you both to be there." i put a surprise look on my face right when my dad says that.

"just be smart emery." my mom says after she looks at my dad after his stupid comment.

"i know." i say with an attitude cause i'm obviously frustrated.

"are we done?" i ask standing up

"no, sit down." my dad orders and looks at Auden who is sitting down the table.

"what now!" i groan

"we want to tell you guys the name of the baby." he says and Auden looks up. i look over at my mom and she has the biggest smile on her face.

"what is it?" Auden asks intrigued

"tess you tell them."

"ok, it's millie reagan." she says excited. wait that's actually a gorgeous name. i love it

"awwww i love it!" i say excited. my bad mood went up a few notches from that

"auden do you like it?" my dad asks

"yeah i like it." he says.

i get up and hug my mom and she kisses my head just like she did when i was younger.