2

Tessa

I can't deal with her attitude today. So I just get up and leave the table and go into the bedroom and close the door. I sit on the bed and start to cry into my hands not because that emery was so snippy but because of how hormonal I've been lately.

Hardin comes in. "Baby are you ok? I'm right here it's ok. I'm actually going kill emery. She made you fucking cry." He comes over and embraces me in his arms.

"No no Hardin it isn't that."

"Then what is it?"

I get up and walk over to my nightstand, open the drawer and out a pregnancy test and walk over to Hardin and hand it to him.

"Tess... are you serious" he asks with a smile

"Oh thank God" I sigh and let out a breath

"Why oh thank god?"

"Because I was scared you would be upset or mad ."

"Baby no I would never be upset that we created another life and you're growing our baby inside of you." And he kisses my lips.

"I love you and our little human so much" he says and kisses me again.

"I love you Hardin." And I kiss him back

"Let's go back out." He grabs my hand and walks us out.

We get into the kitchen and see that only Auden is sitting at the table.

"Where's Em?" Hardin questions

"She left for school." He responds

I sigh. Now she went to school angry and she's driving all pissed off.

"Auden, c'mon we gotta get you to school buddy." I tell him.

"Ok!"

We all get in Hardin's all black of course BMW suv and drive him to school.

We get home and Hardin goes into the office to work on some stuff and I head into the bedroom and to that desk to do my work.

After a phone call meeting with a client I realize it's already almost 1 in the after noon so I decide to go get myself some lunch. I make a chicken salad. I hear footsteps coming towards me, knowing it's Hardin I don't turn around and I feel his arms wrap around my waist and his head resting on my shoulders as he his almost a whole foot taller than me.

"Mmmm" he whines

"Hi hardin"

"Mmmmmm" whining again

"Awwww does baby Hardin need some attention?" I question in a semi baby voice

"Mhm" responding while starting to move his hands up to my boobs.

"Hardin we can't."

"Whyyyyy?"

"Because I have work to get done baby"

"Fuck work" and he starts kissing and sucking my neck and moves his hands lower and lower. I'm done for. I turn around and kiss him hard. He picks me up and holds me by my ass and walks us to the bedroom.

After we're done in the bedroom, we fall asleep. I wake up around 3.

"Shit" I whisper as I attempt get out of Hardins grip but he pulls me tighter.

"Hardin you have to let me go." I try to escape again but he pulls me in again. "No."

"Hardin we have to go pick up our son."

"Have emery do it, just don't leave me." He begs

"Well I have to go grab my phone to text her, but I'll come back." I say as I stroke his hair

"Promise?" Starting to let go

"I promise." I give me a kiss and get up. I'm obviously completely naked, and go grab some shorts and throw on Hardin's t shirt. I walk out to kitchen and grab my phone and text emery if she can pick up Auden please and head back to bed. I set my phone on the nightstand and sling back in bed and Hardin immediately grabs me and pulls me close.

My phone buzzes so I grab it and check it

Message:
I can't, with my friends.

"O my god" I sigh "I gotta go" and jump out of bed and run to put decent clothes on.

"Tess what's wrong." He asks

"Emery won't pick Auden up and school ends in 5 minutes and we live 20 minutes away." I say as I run around like a crazy person.

"Are you serious right now." He gets up and slides shorts and a sweatshirt on.

I grab my keys and get in my white Range Rover and start heading to Auden's school. I can't believe Emery had the audacity to do that.

I also arranged for the first doctors appointment for the baby for tomorrow.

I pull up in front of the school and see Auden sitting there on the stairs. When he sees me he gets up and walks over and gets in the front seat.

"Buddy I'm so sorry."

"Whatever." He buckled up and looks down at his phone.

"Auden I really am, I was already running late and Emery refused to come get you."

"Mhm"

Great now I got both of my kids mad at me.