15

tessa

i feel terrible for emery, she was so uncomfortable she had to come home. I'm so pissed at Abby for leaving her, she obviously wouldn't know anyone and she just left her.

It's morning and I makes myself some oatmeal with fruit. it's 7 so no one is up yet. as i'm cutting up fruit i feel slight pain in my stomach but ignore it because it's common this far along in pregnancy. i sit down to eat with a cup of coffee and all of a sudden the pain goes from 1 to 10 is a second. i whimper in pain. i need to get hardin. now. as soon as the pain dies down a bit i get up and walk quickly in pain to the bedroom. i open the door and see he's still asleep. i feel bad for waking him but i need to go to the hospital.

"hardin" i force out trying to say normally as the pain is still so intense.

"hm?" i responds obviously not totally awake.

"h-hardin." i wimp in pain. his eyes open in confusion and see me bent over holding my stomach.

"tess what's wrong?" he jumps up and comes to hold me

"c-con-contractions" i winse

"c'mon we're going to the hospital." he commands and runs to the closet to grab my hospital bag. i basically waddle to the bathroom to brush my teeth since it's morning and i look pretty gross.

"tessa what are you doing?" hardin asks frantic while holding the bag.

"trying to look presentable." i answer while applying toothpaste.

"we have to go!" he raises his voice. jesus he's so controlling.

"calm yourself and go tell emery where we're going." i instruct him. he turns on his heel and walks out of the room. i honestly can't believe we're getting ready to have our third child. i havent taken care of a baby for around 10 years now. i'm so stressed and nervous but over the moon excited at the same time. out of the no there of my eyes i see emery come in clearly in a daze from sleeping and i turn to face her while brushing my hair.

"good luck mom." she says and gives me a hug. hardin definitely told her to do this. i hold her in my arms. my little baby.

"thanks em. i love you so much."

"love you too." she says back and then releases from the hug. "keep me and auden updated." she says and quietly leave the room. she has become so mature lately.

"c'mon tess we gotta go." hardin urges me

"k give me a second." i walk over to the bathroom and grab a few last minute toiletries.

"tessa let's go, you're not giving birth in my car." god he's so stubborn.

"k give me a second." i say just to piss him off

"jesus christ" i hear him mutter under his breathe. i grab my phone charger, phone, and laptop and put it in my oversized louis vuitton purse. my favorite thing in the world. hardin got it for me for my birthday last year.

"let's go hardin, god i'm about to give birth!" i giggle to myself after i hear him groan. i walk out to the car after grabbing a snack of course which consisted of an entire box of cereal. i climb into hardins bmw.

we begin driving to the hospital, instead of hardins hand on my thigh it's on my stomach rubbing it.

"hardin?" i ask nervously

"yeah tess?" he answers

"i'm nervous." i say shyly

"if i could take away the pain i would." he grabs my hand and rubs it

"no stupid!" i raise my voice and playfully smack him

"what?" he asks confused. god these hormones are really getting to me.

"what if we're not ready for a third child?" i ask while tears fill my eyes to the brim

"we're ready, we're the best parents." he ensures me

i shrug "i don't know anymore!" i yell in frustration while i begin to cry

"tess it's gonna be okay, now let's let go welcome Millie Reagan into the world." he says as he pulls into the hospital. he's so cute i can't. i'm obsessed with the name. hardin always picks out the best names. to think of how far we have come from where we were and what we've been through to be having our third child is absolutely insane but i'm all in for it.