16

tessa

next thing i know i'm laying in the hospital bed screaming in pain.

"tessa baby you have to calm down, your blood pressure is getting too high." he says as he takes my hand. "don't fucking touch me, you did this to me." i threaten him. hardin sighs and sits down on the couch.

"hardin" i whine

"yes tessa" he sighs

"come hold my hand" i whine again

"anything." he smiles and comes to hold my hand. my god i have found a keeper.

over the time period of 12 hours of pain and sleepless time i was at 10 cm and it was time to push this baby out of me.

"tess baby are you ready to do this?" hardin asks encouragingly and he give my hand and encouraging squeeze.

"no, i'm really scared." i say as i look at my monster belly.

"don't be. you are the strongest and bravest person i know. you will be the best mother to this child. he says and bends down to me to give me a kiss which calms most of my nerves. MOST. not all.

"ok tessa are you ready to meet your baby." my doctor asks while walking into the room with two nurses behind her.

"yes i think so, i haven't done this in a while." i say nervously

"you'll do great." she says and i try to smile "ok just close your eyes and push when i say.

"ok let's see your first push." she says and i squeeze hardins hand as i push. since it's been a while and i will never get used to it. i always get shy when my doctor and two random people are looking at my vagina.

"great push tessa, one more and we will see crowning." she says i push as hard as a i can.

it's been 5 pushes and i can barely breathe, "hardin i cant." i say out of breathe and looking up at him.

"baby one more push and it will all be over, we will meet our beautiful millie." he says. hearing our daughters name just gives me the encouragement i never knew i needed. i take a breathe and grip onto hardins hand and push my absolute hardest ever u til small cries full the room. i throw my head back and let out and sigh of relief that i did it.

"hey mom meet your daughter." my doctor says  and hands me my beautiful baby girl. hardin cuts the umbilical cord. 

the next hours after that was nothing but pure joy  happiness and a nap or two.

i slowly wake up from my nap to see hardin shirtless in the recliner rocking little millie

i smile at them and can already tell they are going to be best friends.

hardin looks over and sees me smiling at him.

"o my god!" i gasp frantically

"what! what happened?" hardin nearly jumps

"i never told the kids we had the baby!" i say

"tess" i zone him out while i look around for my phone

"tess." he says again and i still look around

"tess" "what!" i finally say

"i already texted them and sent them pictures." he says and i take a breathe "

"did you tell them to come here?" i ask

"no, you're resting." he says as he looks at millie

"they need to meet their sister." i say. is he serious right now?

"not after you rest." he states without hesitation

"either you call them or i call them, but they are coming down here." i say in a serious tone meaning every word

"ok then." he sighs giving in and standing up. he walks over and hands me my new baby daughter.

he then steps out of the room and call the kids from what i assume.

i look into my daughter's beautiful blue eyes and take a pic of her and send it to everyone in the family.

she is the most precious thing. she has emerys eyes and hair but audens facial features.

"i love you so much millie" i whisper to her