11

Emery

Fuck fuck fuck.

my mom is going to go get my dad why the fuck did i tell her to go get him. i turn and ella is looking at me with wide eyes.

"we gotta get out of her here" i say

"ya think?" she says sarcastically

"c'mon go to my room." i state and we run up the stairs and to my room. my dad is gonna kill us. SHIT! we reach my room and i close the door quickly and lock it. We're sitting there and i hear big footsteps stomping towards my room. we turn towards the door and i see the doorknob jiggle when he goes to open it and then a bang hits.

"Emery open this door now!" he roars

we stay quiet mostly in fear.

"Emery Scott open this fucking door now or i'll tear the door off" roaring again

Ella whispers "open the door" i turn and get up  and walk over to the door and see Hardin Scott standing there fuming and Miss Tessa standing behind him holding her belly with a look on her face.

"so where were you?" he asks sternly and i stay quiet

"EMERY i'm not going to ask you again, where were you?!" at this time Auden wanders out of his room messing with his hair due to the fact my dad is screaming at 4:30 in the fucking morning.

"we just went out we were board." i say knowing that if i tell him the truth i'm absolutely dead. he hates me going to parties, he says that he knows what could happen and doesn't want to me to experience that.

"i'm not fucking stupid, if you don't want to tell me the Ella is going home and you won't see the light of day for a long ass time." he says

"o my god fine we went to a fucking party!" i scream in frustration

"really how many times have we told you not to go to those." my mom says disappointed

"ooooo someone is dead" auden says out of no where

"jesus christ shut the fuck to Auden!" i scream again

"Emery don't ever talk like that again, Auden go back to bed" My dad says sternly and Auden slowly strolls back into his room. i look at Ella who looks as uncomfortable as ever. she been here dozens of times and has seen my dad get pissed and Auden and I get and at each other.

"Emery how many times have you been told, do not go to things like parties, bad things can happen." my dad says calmly

"o my god i know" i groan

"don't give me that bratty attitude and most of all you left your pregnant mother up late at night because you weren't home." he lays into me

"mhm" i mutter

"emery why don't you and ella just go to bed and we can talk in the morning." my mom says. i sigh and turn around and ella follows and we go into my room and i shut the door.

"god damn that was fucking awkward." ella blurts out as we change into sweats and sweatshirts

"just a bit" i say sarcastically

"we should go to bed so my parents don't come in here and ask why we're still up." i suggest

"Em you make it out that ur parents suck." ella laughs

"Ella cause they are did you not just see that!" i say and motion towards the door where shit just went down.

"Em c'mon they give you everything you want, and love you so much." she chokes out

"El what's wrong?" i ask concerned as we both lay in my bed.

"Emery you know my parents aren't super fond of me, yes they buy me shit i ask for just because they don't want to talk to me or be around me or god knows what, i just wish my parents loved me even half as much as your parents love you." she begins to cry.

we've talked about this before but she never says stuff like this.

"Ella it's ok your parents love you and if you ever don't feel loved know i'm here and my parents are also there." i say sincerely.

she sucks in one last breath and breathes out.

"how the fuck did i get so lucky." she laughs

"luck of the draw" i laugh "ok el let's actually go to bed it's almost 5 in the morning."

"night em" she says and closes her eyes

"night el" i say and almost instantly fall asleep.

sorry for short chapter! please give me ideas!