2

It was the first time I tried to make this type of thing I hope you will like it

*************************************************

Mannat's P.O.V

He came to me and stand a few centimeters away I can smell his woody spicy collonge which I don't know why is making me kinda feel dizzy and warm.He held my face in his rough hands softly and wipe out my tears with the pad of his thumb softly and asked '' Why are you crying Mannat?'' He made me look into his eyes and the way he is looking towards me made me cry more . More and more tears come out of my eyes with little sobs .He hugged me run his hand through my hairs saying''Mannat aap kyon ro rhi h kya hua h hame bataiye aap aise mat roye ..kisi ne aap se kuch kha h kya hmm?...aapko ghr ki yaad aa rhi h ?...ya aaj jo bhi hua aap us sab se overwhelmed h ?''

[Mannat why are you crying tell me what happened don't cry like this..did somebody saud something to youhmm?..you are missing your home?..or what happened today overwhelmed you?]

I broke the hug and said looking towards my feet''Aa..aap hamse gus...sa n..nhi h ky..kya?''

[You are not angry with me?]

He held my hand and took me to be and made me sit on it and he sat beside me. He haeld my hand and asked''Why should I be angry with you?''He asked me raising his one eye brow. Mannat say it say it build some courage and say.I collected all my courage and said '' Aaj jo kuch bhi hua uske baare me mujhe kuch bhi nhi pta tha mai nhi jaanti ki riya kha , kyon aur kiske saath gyi h mera isme koi bhi haath nhi h aur naa hi y sab maine kiya h taki mai aaapse shaadi kar saku aap mera yakeen kijiy y sab maine nhi kiya aap please hamse gussa na hoy ''I said it all in one go and peeked him through my eyelashes and found him looking towards me with an unknown emotion.

[What happened today is not known by me ,I don't know why,where and with whom she went away.i didn't did it to marry you i don't have any hand in it trust me don't be angry on me i don't know about it trust me]

''Mannat who told you that I am angry with you,that I think that you have hand in this hmm.? did I showed any sign that I am angry with you ?'' He asked me and when I thought about it it's true he didn't did anything that shows that he is angry with me instead he is treating me like a doll, like a smaal kid.''But you were going to marry my older sister aren't you sad or angry ? Aren't you angry that at last minute you are forced to marry me .''I asked the question that is inside me for quite a long time.''No I am not sad Mannat that she ran away ,yes I am angry on her but I am not sad or anything.No I am not angry that I married you .'' He said very calmly which made me confuse ''But my stepmother told me that you will divorce me once when Riya will comeback and you are not happy with this  marriage.She told me that you are very angry and you think that all this is my plan so that I can marry you.Didn't you love Riya?''

''No Mannat whatever Riya's mom said was wrong NO i am not angry ,I will not divorce you Mannat  ,See Mannat I don't care in which circumstances we married but now we are married and you are my wife ,my priority what happened today was solely done by Riya . I accept this marrige whole heartedly Mannat . This mangalsutr and this sindoor you are wearing is of my name and now you are Mrs.Mannat Abhimanyu Singh Pratap. Eldest daughter-in-law of Pratap family......I want to ask you did you have any problem with this Mannat because this is the last time I am asking you this if you don't have any problem then we both should work on this marriage because from childhood I have been told the importance of this sacred bond and I respect all this .From childhood all the men in my life taught me that we should keep our wife like a queen and should lay our whole world in their feet like they use to do to their wife I want this marrige Mannat and you as my wife with all my heart and will Do you feel the same . And I was never in love Riya she was chachi's friend's daughter and chachi suggested me to marry her and I said yes ad we never talked that much yes we had pretty intense relation physically but we were not imotionally attached with her it was just I need a wife and chachi made her my bride I never loved her Mannat '' He said which make my heart flutter he said that he never loved her .My mother always use to teach me when I was little that one day my prince charming  will come and marry me .I believe in god and his decision.''Mannat are you listening me what I am saying..tell me Mannat what you feel about it '' He broke my inner thoughts and i said what I feel , what my heart says and my belief in god haye! Mahadev Raksha karna ''I also believe in all this Mr.pratap ji ,I respect this marriage will all my heart and will '' He smiled a very very little and said which made me shudder lightly''I didn't only want a wife on paper Mannat I want you as my wife in all aspects from heart as well as body Mannat.''

They communicatted with each other and told what they feel

They communicatted with each other and told what they feel .

Join their journey to find new emotions.