9

*****************************************

Next morning was peaceful without any cheap antics of Riya. Every body was in peace that she keep quite on dining table , but Mannat is tensed because this is what Riya is like she always keep calm before she brings storm. She is very very exited about today's surprise that Abhimanyu told her last night. 

MANNAT'S P.O.V 

I was going down suddenly my leg slip and I scream out of fear but thank god Ankit Bhai held me ''Oh! god bhabhi'' Thankfull to god that Ankit was there otherwise she would have down 2 floors is big big thing. She is shocked really and was not breathing so Ankit slightly rubbed her back ''What is happening here?'' They both heard Riya's voice and when I turned to look everybody is coming to us with concerned expression except Riya. ''What happened Mannat? why you screamed?'' Abhimanyu came to me and examined me from head to toe. '' I am ok-'' Riya cut me in between and said ''Of course she will be ok in arms of my husband.'' Every body gasped at her words and I feel Abhimanyu's hand tightened around my wrists not painfully. ''Shut up Riya.'' Ankit said through his gritted teeth. ''Why should I shut. When she was in your arms oh! don't tell me you were also enjoying her being in your arms.'' Ankit bhai's face paled and hurt is visible on his face. How can she talk about her own husband who can bring world to her feet. I can understand if she sees me from that point of view but Ankit bhai, Anybody can tell how much he love her after every thing she does and she is doing he is still bearing it all without saying anything shameful like her in front of every body. 

''Riya bhabhi was going to slip from stairs I see her and in reflex I helped her.'' Ankit bhai said with much calmer tone which shows calmness before storm. ''Oh! really please Ankit stop giving these useless excuses. I know Mannat very good she is a bit-'' ''SHUT UP RIYA. I am listening that doesn't mean you can anything. Ankit take your wife out of my sight this instant.'' I can feel how much he is trying to control himself. He is seconds away from giving her some god senses but is controlling for Ankit. Ankit took Riya's hand harshly and left saying a sorry out of shame. Every body also left. 

He didn't looked at me he picked me in bridal style and walked towards our room. He made me sit on bed. His jaw was clenched , eyes red due to the amount of anger he was feeling. His hands  curled into a tight fists , having the itch to do something. More like take his anger out.

And Mannat could do only one thing to divert his mind.

She kissed him with everything inside her. She poured every emotion , all the passion , all the feelings that she had for Abhimanyu wrapping her hands around his neck and she felt him relaxing under her touch. He had kissed her back with an unmeasured zeal , breathing her air as if she was his home.

No Doubt She Was.

Soon after the kissing part , to divert his mind Mannat asked for his surprise and Abhimanyu instantly took her to show the surprise.