11

************************************************

The day I first saw her properly was when she was in my room on our first night. Scared , trembling with a lot of questions and a lot of fears. That day I found a piece of my soul. In those beautiful deep eyes , amidst of her long silky black hairs ,between those dainty arms I found a home.

A home I never knew I had

I bent a little and kissed her head. Today something changed between us and changed for good. Today when I saw her nervous form standing near french doors leading to backyard , I was lost. Lost in her , she was looking breathtaking. And when she said she is ready , I was gone. Only I know how I was controlling myself. Right now when I look at myself , I could not believe I can behave so soft with someone. 

Keeping all thoughts aside I just hold her close to my heart and went to dreamland.

Morning

Smudge light streamed through the blinds of our room , fractured but dazzling bright. I shut my eyes and sighed. I stirred a bit and realised that I was in arms of my husband. All blood rushed to my cheeks when I remembered yesterday's night.

FLASHBACK

He laid me down on bed ever so gently and then kissed near my lips. He looked in my eyes with so much emotions love , lust , adoration and what not. The intensity of his eyes made me shudder under him. He kissed my head and I closed my eyes enjoying the feel of his lips on me. He then kissed my closed eyes slowly and one by one , he slowly kissed my whole face and lastly my lips. He asked for entrance which I gave gladly. We kissed each other with passion and love. 

We parted for much needed oxygen. He started kissing my jaw like , my neck. He bite me and I  squealed but then he soothed the same area with his hot tongue and I can feel the weird sensation on my lower area. '' Ab-abhimanyu~ '' I moaned his name.  I clenched my thighs to stop the sensation but it is only  increasing , I have never felt this before. 

He slid down the thin strap of my red dress and started his torture there. I am feeling hot , very hot. Ever so slowly he freed me from my dress leaving me in my strapless bra and panties of same red color. I blushed hard and he chuckled lightly on my reaction and kissed my head saying '' You are so beautiful '' .

He bend down and kissed my navel '' aahh~ '' I moaned and clenched my thighs. He parted them and he started to shower my whole body with kisses and feather like touch.

He stood up and take of his shirt revealing 6paks and then he started unzipping his pants and I closed my eyes. He came back and kissed under my ear " Mannat we can stop whenever and wherever you want. At any point you feel uncomfortable or you don't want to go further just tell me ok " he said gently looking in my eyes and I just nodded.

FLASHBACK END

After that whole night he showered me with his love. He was so gentle with me. At the moment when he penitrated in me and I screamed in pain of first time he tensed and was going to stop thinking he was hurt me further. But then I assured him that it is not hurting anymore. I Just love this man as so much.