6

*****************************************************

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

When they returned back home they saw 4 people sitting together and talking like they own that place. When Mannat saw them , She clutched Abhimanyu's arm tightly.

''Oh Mrs.Pratap you are back we were waiting for you guys to come.'' Anamika , Mannat's stepmother said in very polite tone.

Mrs.pratap nodded her head and they all settled down on sofa. Mannat and Abhimanyu was sitting side by side on two seater sofa. Abhimanyu put his hand on Mannat's shoulder from behind pulling her closer as he sensed her tensed posture.

''Mom I am here to introduce you guys to the Bahu of Prataps Mrs.Riya Ankit Pratap , My wife.'' Ankit Abhimanyu's cousin said shocking everyone. ''What did you just said?" Chacha ji asked Ankit with anger and dark look.

''Dekhiy bhaisahab ab hum kuch kar to sakte nhi h bachon ne apni marzi se karli shaadi, ab zindgi jini to unhe he h na nahi? Aap to vaise bhi meri Riya ko apni bahu bana chate the.'' Mannat's step mother spoke with extra sweetness which make everyone there cringe. ''Dad please try to understand I tried very hard to appose my feelings just for Bhai but when she came to me in her bridal wear saying that she left everything for me , it broke my walls. I am sorry Bhai but you also didn't love each other. Please accept us. I will join office also from tomorrow itself.''

''See brother now we can't do anything , children are the one who are going to spend there life together no? And you also wanted Riya to be daughter-in-law of this house''

MANNAT'S P.O.V

They are discussing over the topic from past 2 hours and in these 2 hors not even once my dad , Anamica and Riya considered me and Abhimanyu. Ankit bhaiya is hell bent to make Chacha chachi and Abhimanyu agree. At last they all agreed because nothing can be done, they are married now. 

My step mother and my father left just some time ago without even talking to me and now it started effecting me less.

''Now, retreat to your rooms. Today's day was very eventful.'' Chachi ji said and we all walked to our rooms.

As soon as we entered in our room Mr.Pratap picked me up in his arms on sat on bed with me on his lap. All while I am dumbstruck at what he is doing? ''Aap kya kar rha h Mr.Pratap?'' I stuttered badly due our closeness. 

''Aapko maine kitni baar kha h Mannat aap hame Mr.Pratap na kha kare. Aap hame hamre naam se bola kare ABHIMANYU kitna to accha naam h mera.'' He said while stoking my cheeks oh! I can't even concentrate on his words.

[How many times I have told you Mannat not to call me as Mr.pratap , call me Abhimanyu. How beautiful name I have.]

''Ji''  I said while blushing.