12

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Its been 3 month that all were back to their normal routine. Things can't be more beautiful between Abhimanyu and Mannat , they are in total bliss. Waking up in each other's arms , sometimes things got very intense that cuddling turned into passionate love making. Eating with whole family is  new to Abhimanyu but he is not complaining , it spreads warmth in his heart except some very unwanted comments and talks of Riya which anger everybody but they suppress that as in not to make things more difficult for Ankit. 

Ankit changed completely from a smiley , happy go lucky man he turned into stone faced and reserved man who hardly come back home. Abhimanyu is very worried for his brother but he is controlling himself as it is between husband and wife. Mannat and Chachi always take care that he eats even if he come back home late. Ankit is completely turned off and never indulge himself with any of his family member , because he is ashamed . Ashamed of what he did to himself and his family. He is glad of 1 thing and that is because of his marriage with Riya that his Bhai got a wife and companion like Mannat and he came back to life. Whenever he sees his family happy and laughing , he feel a little peace.

Talking about his personal life than it is complete disaster. Fights , Riya's complaints , her desires , her needs , her luxury , her comfort , her , her and only her. Their marriage turned into her. He loved her so much that it hurts to core now , He always remember their time together when they were not married. Oh! how different she was. Unknowingly he felt jealous for the relationship his brother shares with his bhabhi but he is happy that after years of yearning his bhai got Mannat and he got a sister in his bhabhi. He feels disgusted when in every arguement that Riya and he have , she bring his and Mannat's pure brother-sister relationship. She always talks shit about Mannat , about them. One reason he stopped fighting back because its better to not speak anything in front of those who doesn't care. He silently cries everyday. His heart is shattering little by little and he is not handling it right. So, he works for hours in his office , closed from the world. 

'' Abhimanyu , Please talk to Ankit. I am worried about him. He didn't came back yesterday and today also he came after you. I can see the self loath in his eyes , He blames himself for everything. He is not the Ankit about whom I have heard from Chachi ji , you and Ansh. '' Mannat said. They both are resting in each other's arms after a intense making out , Abhimanyu is nuzzling in her neck , kissing her and there. '' I am trying Mannat but that brat is not even coming in front of me and whenever he does it is always about work and then he flies off. These things are taking a toll on him.  I will talk to him. '' He kissed her forehead and because of exhaustion she is already dozed off. He smiled and kissed her closed eyes before sleeping.

A WEEK LATER

It is a celebration party because Abhimanyu won the contract of OLUMPUS HOTELS.

Mannat came out of dressing room wearing a deep red saree , gifted by her husband the great. She started wearing her diamond studs another gift from him , obvious to the intense gaze on her. Her hands trembled as she can feel the intensity.