1

In co-operation with AnkitaTrivedi6

Pictures are from Pintrest😊

**************************************

'' Sir tickets are ready. Your flight is at 10 am. '' My P.A said and I replied him in a small hmm. Its been three years that I am living here and taking care of our business from here in London. There are many reasons I am living here but the main is I just can't be with them [my family] It just remind me how much a fool I was to just push my family through all those hardships and how can I be so blind to love a person who can't love me back and I can't be with my family because I am ashamed and afraid. Afraid that they will see that I am still struggling with my past and I just can't let go Riya. I tried but it is just not happening. She is always there in my mind. 

Every member of his family always try to make him understand that it was not completely his mistake and he should move on. But he can't and he just looked at the bunch of pics in his office which include pictures of his family and his angel , the little Mr.Pratap. Advik [ Abhimanyu and Mannat's 3 years old son] is like a light in his life. He loves Advik so much that he can't explain every single day he face time with his little master who is a very kind mixture of His bhai and him. His bhabhi [Mannat] always complain about it , saying at this age only he started showing his authority on his belongings.

He is visiting his home after 4 months and the main reason is that his mother the great and Bhabhi the innoscent soul is trying to find a girl for him but he is refusing. So now his Bhai ordered him come home and he can't disobey him , So, here he is thinking ways to reject 8th proposal his mother bought. 

As my car entered in the drive way of my penthouse building I sighed. I myself don't know much about the penthouse in which I have been sleeping from past 3 years. It just nags me that how much I miss my family and how much I want someone but its ok.

 It just nags me that how much I miss my family and how much I want someone but its ok

[ his penthouse ( pictures are from pinterest) ]

I entered kicking my shoes in hallway , getting rid of my tie and shirt. Getting rid of my belt as well. Sometimes they are too much. I went to take a shower and came out wearing nothing except my boxers. I started packing my things. After packing I get rid of that last piece of clothing from my body also and just slept.

Next Day 

I am standing in front of my house and surprisingly it is too quite for my liking. I entered in house and saw no-one in hallway , not even any helper. Its strange. 

I entered in my living room just to listen my Bhabhi saying '' Don't worry you are safe now. We will solve the problems okk. '' Wait a minute what problems and who is sobbing? , though it seems to be a girl and there are only two women at this house Maa and Bhabhi.

'' Maa..'' I called and everybody looked at me.  '' Ankit you came.. My god I forget that you are coming today.... she stopped in midway as if thinking something and she looked at bhabhi and then at bhai. Bhabhi looked at me and smiled at me nervously and Bhai just keep looking at My mother.

My Mother came towards me and cupped my face saying '' I - I want something from you. '' Thats a straight and first before that she never asked anything from me. '' Maa what happened? What is going on here? You know it that you can ask me anything and I will try my best to full fil that '' 

'' I want you to marry her..'' She said pointing towards the sofa and there sitting a girl sobbing in bhabhi's shoulder. I am clueless , like yes before this my family did try to make me marry a girl but never ever they said like this straight out that marry they always said me to meet them and then if I want then I can marry but never like this. '' H-How I-i''

'' Please beta try to understand its its very very complicated. Please '' 

'' But Maa I can't marry you know that and why so sudden?''

'' Beta please you have to marry her and that too tomorrow. Please beta I am requesting you. ''

I just can't marry. Why are you doing this? She never pleaded to me and I am in a turmoil now. 

********************************

A small filler kind of Chapter.