4

*************************************************************

MANNAT'S  P.O.V

I ran upstairs to call Mr.Pratap. When I enter the room I fond the bed and whole room empty as I was about to go back I heard the sound of door opening. And when I looked towards the sound their stood my one day old husband only in a towel wrapped around his waist so low. I screamed while covering my eyes[my vergin eyes Hey! Bhagwaan]  and turned around saying ''Sorry sorry sorry I didn't knew I am sorry''

ABHIMANYU'S P.O.V

I woke up from my long sleep because of the sound of alarm ringing. I looked at my side and found Mannat absent. 

Where did she go?

I looked at the clock and and found it was 7:48 a:m. 

What? I have slept this long. I don't remember when I sleep till this late last time from past many years I took 4 hours of sleep maximum because that is the maximum my body allows. I tried a lot but was never successful I have some sleeping disorder but today I slept like KHUMBHKARNA and still I didn't want to wake up but. My thoughts broke up when I heard my phone ringing,  I picked up the phone ''Good morning Mr. Pratap ''I just hummed in my sleepy husky voice than my secretary said ''Sir you have meeting at 9 with Rome clients for OLYMPUS HOTEL project.''  ''I will be there till 8:45. Be ready with team and details in meeting room. We will discuss the details first of what we are going to put infront of Rome clients.'' I instructed her while going towards bathroom. As I stepped in I smell the very sent that I got introduced yesterday indicating that she took a shower. As much as I wanted to spend time with my cute little wife, I have to attend this this hotel chain is very very important and was my father's dream project. I quickly took a shower. After taking a nice quick shower I wrapped towel around my waist and walk out of the bathroom to get ready for the office as I am getting late. 

As soon as I stepped out I heard a loud scream followed by  ''Sorry sorry sorry I didn't knew I am sorry'' oh!. It is Mannat standing with her back facing me and both of hands are on her eyes like she have seen something restrickted. Suddenly a idea popped in my head. I smirked and walked upto her and lightly wrapped my arms around her, caging her in them. She stiffened. I took a deep breath inhaling her scent which is now my favourite for sure. ''Wh..wh.at ar..are you..do..doing?''She asked stuttering badly oh! how much I love to see that how much I effect her. I slowly turned her around and uncovered her eyes, but she instantly closed her eyes. I stood still for a moment as I took her appearance in. She is looking like a living angel [Hoor ki pari] wearing a light green simple saree with least makeup, wearing sindoor,chuda and mangalsutra of my name. Seeing her like this spread warmth and affection in my heart. I slightly kissed her forehead, though I wanted to kiss her passionately like madman but for now a forehead kiss will do. ''Open your eyes Mannat'' my voice came out husky as I was controlling my desires. She shook her head in no lightly and said ''Phl..phle aa..p kap..pade phen li...jiye'' She said softly with blushing beatrood red.