Rohan x Kiara [oneshot💖]

Hello! To my lovely Wattpad Family.

A small Diwali greeting from me.😘😘❤🎁✨

***********************************************

ROHAN SINGH

KIARA

Beautiful aesthetics by = ShabnaTheStar

*****************************************************

The white jeep sputtered up the large haveli , the shining white paint stained with dark splotches from the mud kicked by the wheels. As the dust settled , he stepped out of the jeep , walking over to the other side to open it for his wife.

Her long hairs were pulled back right above her ears , pinned with black clip with shining silver accents that glinted in sunlight. The clip was just right size for his hand , he recalled , as he felt the urge to reach out and let the strands of her hairs freely fall from their confines. 

He had bought it for her while he had taken her for sight seeing in Jaipur. Singh Sir and his overly romantic wife Gitanjali Madam , who Rohan looked upon as a mother , had insisted upon paying for their pyari gudiya to see Jaipur. He had opened his mouth to protest , about her safety concerns , but he was quickly silenced by one glare from Gitanjli Madam.

It wasn't he didn't want to go. It was that he didn't think he could control his own desires anymore if he had forced to spend some time alone with her. 

He had known when he had first rescued her that their attraction was potent , feeling the tips of his finger burn when they slightly brushed on her waist as he tackled her to the ground protecting her from the flames of fire.

But he had never expected it to be this strong.

The night of the party , he had walked towards her without consideration of the half finished sentence of Aman. He could not draw his eyes away once they had found her , tracing every single line of her body with burning passion through his eyes. By the time the night was over his hands had skimmed every single curve of her body , and he knew her fingers better than his own.