13 [ last / epilogue]

Sorry for updating late , there was constant test in school . First it was of physics and chemistry but on monday my teacher told me that the schedule of the test are.

Monday = physics [ optics ]

Tuesday = chemistry [ chemical kinematics ] 

Wednesday = Biology [ biotechnology ] 

thrusday = English [ full ncert for 2nd term ]

Today = viva in every subject  + There is some family function also.

Pictures are from pintrest.

***************************************

'' Baby , because now we should stop. Till now it was ok but now you have my baby , our baby and I can't stay away from you. ''

'' See , I am telling you all from starting that this girl is lacks in her character but no! you all were treating her like goddess. '' Mannat is constantly crying clutching Abhimanyu's arm and repeating the same line that '' Please trust me , They are lying '' .

'' Mannat now I am here please don't cry you will effect our baby by this. '' Saying this Amar forward his hand to take Mannat's hand but a punch lands on his jaw and he fell on floor by because of the force.

'' Dare to touch her '' Abhimanyu speaks in threatning low voice which send shivers to every body else present there. Amar for a brief second looks at Riya and she shows her eyes on which Amar gains a little strength , he shakily stands up and says with rage in voice '' Mannat quit the act now , Can't you see how he is treating me. What type of woman you are huh? You promised me that once you will be able to get the key to Pratap's money you will come to me. Please quit this I don't need there money. You and the baby is enough for me. Stop being so selfish and innocent. Right now you are behaving like a slu-'' before he can complete the word a slap lands on his cheek but what shocks him is that this time it is by Mannat.

'' You disgust me Amar. I thought we were friend but you are a black spot on the name of a friend. You are a black spot on the name of a man'' Now it anger Amar a lot he can't fight with Abhimanyu but he can fight again the fragile Mannat and how dare she hit him after knowing that now he is the one deciding her fate , now he will make sure that she will be kicked out of this home with a divorce agreement and then he will show her how much of a man he is. Now it is about his ego.

'' What now I am a black spot? What about you huh? Did you forget how you convinced me that you love me and we can be together like old times of our college? Did you forget hoe you seduced me? Did you forget our eventful nights? Did you- '' He cannot complete his sentence when Abhimanyu hit him hard on his nose and boke it '' Enough of your drama Amar , Back off. The reason I was listening to your bullshit is because I just wanted to see how much of a coward man like you can go but now it is enough. She is my wife and nobody knows her more than me and what do you think anybody will come to me with some shity papers and I will happily believe them huh? If you thought that then my dear you thought very wrong , in this whole world her word are above everything and aik baar usne kh diya ki this is not true then this is not true. Now you have bear the cinsiquences of this drama that you created here. Teri itni himmat kaise hogyi ki tu mere ghar m aake meri he biwi pe aise ghinone ilzaam lagaye huh? '' He held the man by his neck and Amar's feet leave the ground , Amar he thrusting his hand here and there Ankit came forward and held Abhimanyu as he didn't want that in anger Abhimanyu will do something that in future will be a threat on his bhai. With all power he made Ahimanyu leave Amar. How much of a fool is this Amar guy huh! He thought he will come and say all this and they will believe him bullshit! Even the wind of Pratap's house can tell that he is lying about Mannat. '' Bhai stop! We will handle him. Don't loose your calm bhai. '' Abhimanyu calmed a little bit knowing Ankit is saying right.