2

Sorry for getting late. I was busy with examination and life now I am a bit free so can write , hopefully will complete the story and will upload lots of new too as I have them in my mind. Please check my another book too.

In collaboration with AnkitaTrivedi6

Ankit was taken back by everything going on around him. His mother asking him to get married to a girl who is 12 years younger than him. They don't have just age gap they have a generation gap. This will not work. Maybe it would have worked out with the Ankit he was before but the Ankit he is now not even a mature understanding calm women will able to stand him Nivetha is just 19 and very innocent.

He just can't get the thought of her as his wife or anybody's wife at such a tender age. His thoughts broke when a hand came up to his shoulder. He turns to look and find Abhimanyu standing. " I know what are you thinking Ankit but I am here to make you understand that like everybody else you deserve a chance too. Riya was not your last hope. " Ankit sighed " But bhai I used to love her and see what happened. Aren't they say that love happens only once in a lifetime." Abhimanyu just looked at his brother and can't help but feel sad for him, he felt helpless. He wanted to take all the grief from his brother's life but he just can't do anything.  Maybe Mannat was right that when he will experience the new life only then he will understand. Maybe Nivetha will bring the old Ankit back or bare minimum make him feel at some peace.

"You know Ankit that it's not just love that make a relationship it's respect and trust which makes a relationship. Love is something that comes after respect and trust. Believe me when you respect and trust someone it will not take much time to fell in love. People think that love makes a relationship bliss but the truth is comfortness , peace , trust and mutual respect is a key to a blissful relationship. Love happens if your partner is right." Ankit listens to his brother and agree that love is not enough for a good relationship.

After a lot of thinking Ankit says yes to marry Nivetha. When his whole fa.ily wants him to marry then he will marry.

----------------------------------

( Their wedding attire )

Nivetha was nervous and is having a lot of emotions. On the other hand Ankit have a glimpse of his past in his mind while performing the rituals. How naive he was back then , happy and cheerful. Ready to embrace his new blissful life with his love of life Riya.

After all the rituals they were made to play all the games that newlyweds play. In ring finding game nivetha won and Mannat teased Ankit about it. Ankit just give a small smile to his sweet bhabhi. He then looked at his nephew(advik) bouncing in his brother's arms to reach to him. He smiled at little munchkin and took him from his brother's arm and dashed to his nephew's room saying he needs to take an urgent call.

--------------------------------

(In his room)

Mannat can understand the nervousness and fear Nivetha is feeling right after all some years before she was at same phace of life. " I know what you are feeling right now Nivetha. But trust me Ankit is a very nice ce man. As you know the circumstances, it will take sometime to blend in this relationship but give it some time and patience, you will not regret." Saying this Mannat bids her bye to Nivetha and leaves the room in hallway she meets Ankit and taps his shoulder saying " everything will be fine just be patient and calm."

Ankit enters in his room and look up to his newly wedded bride sitting on his bed nervously fidgeting with her fingers. He sighs audiblly and walks upto her. He sits in front of her with appropriate distance.

He raise the vail and look at her black eyes filled with uncertainty and fear. He takes her hand in his hands and says very calmly " Nivetha , you know that I am a divorced right? " To which she nods her head. " I want to tell you that I married you and I will complete all the duties that a husband does. I will respect you , trust you , will take your opinion at every stage of my life , your and my life is combined from now on and I will respect that but I can't love you." Nivetha looks at him at the mention of love thing.

" You know I married to Riya after running from her and abhimanyu bhaiya's wedding day." Nivetha gasped at the new found information. " She was bethroed to my brother but they never loved eachother. I fell in love with her and she claimed that she also loved me. It was very beautiful at starting but slowly slowly it started rusting and we just broke. Her and my marriage fell apart . She does a lot of horrible things to me and my family. I let go a lot of things but at some point it got toxic and suffocating. ____ Ankit told her about his past and Nivetha listens to it and feel bad for him that how much he suffered.

After finishing he looks at her for her reaction and finds her looking at him with tears in her eyes. On the other hand she thinks that atleast he is not a bad person and about love she knows that she is unworthy of that as her aunt always use to say an ugly bitch like her will never be loved and cherished.

" I think we should change. " Ankit says and stand up "  you could change in closet I will go to guest room."

After changing they both slept thinking what their future waits for them.

__________________________