10

Thank you so so much guys because of your love and support.

The story also reached 5.4k ❤❤❤❤

********************************

''I am sorry sweetheart , I have to attend this meeting just 2 hours and I will be back promise. Don't be all pouty pouty I will be back in a wink ok. Be happy babe and smile. It just came out as an emergency my lady otherwise I would have stayed with you in bed all cozy and you know how much I like that having you all over me with me kissing you. I will be back '' These were the words that he said before going out. He got a call from his P.A and he had to go saying he will be back in 2 hours but see its almost 4 hours and now I an angry and not going to talk to him. Like who does this with there cute wife. 

As the sun sat I sighed and went towards the little kitchen as no matter what I can't let him starve because he is a baby in the matter of eating like you literally ran behind him to make him otherwise he will forget. like who on the earth forgets about eating food? like seriously.

I eventually thought about it and came to know that he is working really hard on his dad's dream project plus having this much burden he never ever said no to me when or back up saying he is tired. He always make me feel special , like there is something in his eyes that make me feel precious. So , I thought why not make him feel special.

I went in backyard and take a look at and a idea popped in my mind. I collected all the stuff that I saw here and there in house. I decorated the backyard a little bit and make his favourite kala zahar [black coffee] and pasta as recently he craves for pasta the most. I know it can be a little off match coffee with pasta but trust me this man drink black coffee with everything.

Then I remember my dress what should I wear. I called a maid at house and asked her to send the parcel that came yesterday afternoon. It is a beautiful red dress that chachi ji made me bought forcefully. What can be a better day to wear it. Though , it is not my style but I can try right? The dress came in 25 minutes and I wore the dress.

 Though , it is not my style but I can try right? The dress came in 25 minutes and I wore the dress

Time skip after half hour [ 11:35 pm]

Third person's pov

Abhimanyu is  feeling really bad and frustrated. He was told that it would take only 2 hours but come out that without him they can't do anything. He sighed entering , he was feeling like a deep shit to leave Mannat like this and not even informing her. She will be mad , he thought. Right now he is so want to feel her in his arms. Just being near her gives him satisfaction. 

When he entered in the house it was all dark and he thought that he messed up bad as Mannat was not even waiting for him. Though , he did told her not to wait for him as she always does and make him eat dinner sitting beside him, scolding him cutely for not taking care pf himself. But deep down he loved it when he saw her sitting on couch waiting for him and welcoming him with a bright smile that make his all frustration and tiredness vanish in thin air. And the little kiss that she give him before hugging him is to die for.

He took his blazer off and walked towards the switch board to turn on light but before he can the lights turned on own their. ''Abhi'' came a sweet , honeyed voice from the side of french windows which leads to backyard. When he looked towards the voice his breath hitched seeing Mannat standing there looking like a siren. ''M-mannat'' He whispered stuttering. 

Mannat was nervous as it is the first time she is wearing a exposed dress. Never in her life till today she had wore something like that. The intensity of Abhimanyu's stares is making her squirm in her place. On the other hand Abhimanyu is shocked to his core. His little cute wife is standing looking  like a well decorated Belgium chocolate that he so desperately want to devour. 

'' Welcome home '' Mannat said smiling a little and Abhimanyu just swoon over her. In three long strides he was standing just inches away from her. Not able to look at him she looked downwards. Abhimanyu held her chin and made her look at him and smiled because he knows that how much nervous she is. '' You are looking like a Apsra so beautiful.'' He bend down a little till their nose were touching. As he was going to kiss her Mannat interrupted him saying ''Food? you must be hungry? I made your favourite Kala Zahar and Pasta...'' She gently backed away a step and as in trance he nodded.

Now they were sitting in garden in front of each other eating food. Mannat is a little nervous as she was thinking how will he tell him that she is ready and he no longer need to restrain himself. Abhimanyu is her , that how time to time her facial expression is changing and it happenes when she is thinking about something very hard. '' Mannat'' He called her but she was so much in her thoughts that she didn't listen to him , he tried again but still the same so he stood up and went her side. 

Seeing Abhimanyu in front of her she flinch a little bit. ''What are you thinking so deep Biwi?'' After thinking a little bit more Mannat said ''Nothing'' she stood up seeing that he finished eating '' Will you like to have a dance with me gentleman?'' Mannat asked bending a little Abhimanyu chuckled a little bit and said '' Pleasure is all mine my lady''. 

Mannat played a romantic song on her phone and they started swaying lazily in each other's arm '' What happened Mannat? What is it , that you want to say?'' Abhimanyu voiced out very low Mannat put her head on his chest and said ''I am ready'' Abhimanyu frowned not understanding '' For what sweetheart?'' and Mannat almost smacked his head. '' I am ready to take next step inn our relationship Abhimanyu ji , I am ready to be your's completely , I am ready to be mould in to you '' 

SOMEWHERE ESLE AT THE SAME TIME

Riya is pacing here and there in bathroom almost having a heart attack. Tears are rolling down from her cheeks seeing at the results.

She was feeling dizzy from 2-3 days and today in morning she vomit also

She was feeling dizzy from 2-3 days and today in morning she vomit also. Her period are also late. What should she do now? This is not what she planed. No no no she can't afford to have a baby she is so young no, her body no she can't damage it yet no , she can't afford to have that annoying creature yet plus that burden of 9 months no-not at all. She have to achieve a lot.

'' Riya!! baby are you all right? you are in there from 45 minutes, are you all right? Do you need anything?'' Came Ankit's concerned voice but right now he doesn't have priority ''Yes babe I am fine. '' She hide the test and came out. She can't tell him otherwise this un useful , overdramatic, emotional man will never let her get rid of this trash. The first thing next morning she will do is , she will go and confirm it and if she is really pregnant she will abort this thing without telling Ankit. 

*******************************

This is small chapter just to fill up😘

Actually my board are going on , I am 12th Medical student.

I hope you will understand🙂🙂

Thankyou for all the support and love that you are giving to my book❤❤❤