8

Thankyou my lovely readers for your love and support. My book reached 1.5k in less than 1 month , Thanks to all 😘😘😘🎉🎉💕❤🧡

5k in less than 1 month , Thanks to all 😘😘😘🎉🎉💕❤🧡

Made by me myself😁🤭🤭

*****************************************************

''Yes may I know who you are miss?'' Raj , the finance head asked me '' I am new intern sir. I need your signature on these papers.'' ''Ok ok leave them on the desk I will sign them after I will get free. You can go.'' I hurridely ran from there without a single glance on Abhimanyu but he was looking at me all while, I can feel his heated eyes on me.

After half hour a the same short skirt girl came and said ''You, Mr.Pratp is calling you in his office and take these files finance head have signed them, now get Mr.Pratap's signature as well.''

I picked the summary files with me and walked towards his office. I knocked once and listened a gruff ''Come in'' I slowly opened the door and saw him reading file. ''S-sir y-you cal-called me'' Why I am stuttering ''Yes bring those summary files to me.'' He said in cold voice without looking at me. I nodded and went to his desk and put the files in front of him. He closed the file in his hand , put them back in first drawer and he looked at me and oh! mahadev the way he looked at me made me shiver. He picked the summary files and looked through each and every page.  He put them on desk and stood up buttoning his black suit and why is every thing black? His office is also black. He came towards me and Out of reflex I moved backwards. after two three steps he pulled me towards him by my waist. ''So, I didn't knew that my wife can make such nice summary.'' He said while lifting my face by chin. ''Why didn't you tell me about this sweetheart?'' he whispered in my ears ''I-I wanted t-to give you su-surprise.'' ''And I loved this surprise.'' He said and kissed me. It was a slow and sensual kiss. He pinched my waist , i yelped and he thrusted his tongue inside my mouth tasting every nook of my mouth.

Due to lack of oxygen we pulled back and he rested his head on my head.

ABHIMANYU'S P.O.V

When I first saw her in my office building I got surprised. Than I look into the matter and got to know that she is new intern here. She didn't tell me about it. She came into my office and we kissed although this was not our first kiss but every kiss with her feels new and so ethereal. I just love her so much. She is looking like a goddess in this floral dress. Past week is a total bliss for me eating with her , talking with her , sleeping with her , Going home tiered and then one look of her face and the smile that she gave vanish all my tieredness and tension. At first she was like a shy puppy but once she got comfortable , she talks a lot like a chatterbox. Though that Riya is giving me headache. I didn't like her attitude and behaviour a bit. 

I looked at Mannat who was standing in my arms with closed eyes and red cheeks. I kissed her head and said ''Open your eyes sweetheart'' and she opened her eyes. ''So how is my office and people? I asked her while settling us on sofa.