6-10

6: First business

"Brother Yu." After finishing the meal, Chang Hao wiped his mouth, rubbed against Yu Qingze, and looked at him with bright eyes.

Yu Qingze asked, "What's the matter?"

Chang Hao nodded and hesitated again when he was about to speak.

Oh, this is really rare, the teenager who has always wanted to talk about it still hesitates. Yu Qingze raised his eyebrows: "Say, what's the matter?"

"That's right," Chang Hao's young boy blushed, feeling a little cheeky, but he couldn't resist the strong desire in his heart, and finally asked: "Do you know Kung Fu, Big Brother Yu? Can you teach me?"

It turned out to be this. Yu Qingze looked at Chang Hao's small body, might he grow taller by exercising? He nodded and said: "Yes. But all I know is some fur, so I can defend myself."

"This is already very powerful!"

"It's very hard."

"I'm not afraid!"

"That's all right."

"Great!" Hearing Yu Qingze's promise, the young boy jumped up high and was very excited, "When I learn well, I can protect my brother and grandpa!"

Yu Qingze smiled, thinking in his heart, in fact, your brother is not weak, and most people can't beat him. However, the young boy's wishes and dreams are so beautiful, they are worthy of praise and good protection.

The two agreed to start teaching when they finished the double grab.

"Brother Yu, what are you doing?" The wish was fulfilled, and Chang Hao began to wonder about the wooden board in Yu Qingze's hand. There were many lines drawn on it with the unburned firewood head. It looked like a shelf horizontally and vertically, and I didn't know what it was. .

Yu Qingze smiled, learning the mysterious appearance of Chang Hao, and replied: "Good thing. You will know what it is until tomorrow."

"Ah? It's so mysterious." Chang Hao was even more curious, scratching his head and looking at the black lines, really wanting to know what it was.

Yu Qingze nodded solemnly: "Yes, it's so mysterious."

Chang Hao was even more curious, but couldn't ask, he was really suffocated.

In the evening before the Changle brothers came back, Yu Qingze took a bath. Grandpa Chang took Yu Qingze's old clothes from Changle's father and changed him, so he changed his clothes and washed them. Chang Le gave him the clothes and shoes he passed through last night. They were washed and folded neatly, but those clothes were obviously too weird here, so he didn't wear them.

Then he asked Grandpa Chang about their commonly used agricultural tools here, and learned that there was no better rice threshing tool, and the millet was also cleared by the wind with a shovel. This news made him confirm himself. The idea in your head is feasible.

He wants to make a rice bed, a windmill, and a threshing machine! He wants to innovate their tools! Make it easier for them to double grab!

"By the way, this is for you. This is your name. You can dip it in water and write it on the table." Yu Qingze took a piece of wood next to him, and wrote the words'Chang Hao' on it with a firewood head. The stroke order of the characters is written out.

Without paper and pen, he found wooden boards and firewood instead.

Chang Hao's eyes lit up, and he quickly took it, looking at the two words above, and asked excitedly: "This is my name? Chang Hao?"