151-155

151: When steaming buns

"I am recovering well now. Acupuncture and moxibustion will be fine once a week in the future, and the medicine can be changed."

Xue Fu, after doctor Ye gave Le Ge'er pulse, he told him about the situation. He went to the medicine cabinet and grabbed a few pills. After packing them, he said to Le Ge: "You can prepare to have a baby now. You should be careful not to have **** frequently. It is not a good thing to have **** too frequently. Pay attention to temperance. It is most appropriate to have **** twice a week or once every four or five days. Helps to get pregnant. It will take at least two quarters of an hour to get up."

Hearing the words, Brother Le nodded lightly, his face flushed, but he listened carefully and wrote down what Dr. Ye said.

"In addition, I told Boss Yu not to drink until you became pregnant with the baby two months ago. Has he done it?" Doctor Ye asked.

Brother Le nodded, and her husband stopped drinking now.

"Very good." Doctor Ye nodded and continued: "Now it's the heat, you must not be greedy for cold, like the jelly made in a snack bar, you can't eat it, and you can't use cold water in the bath. You should use warm water, remember. ?"

Brother Le nodded seriously, indicating that he had remembered. After Dr. Ye finished his explanation, he came out with the medicine.

Outside the door, Brother Chang was waiting for him. When he came out, Brother Chang said to him: "Ah, I'm going back to the store with Brother Le."

"Go. Be safe on the road." Dr. Ye replied inside.

Brother Chang replied: "Okay, got it. We're gone."

The two went out and got on the carriage back to the shop.

"The weather is too hot, and it was not so hot in June of previous years." As soon as he got on the carriage, Brother Chang lifted the curtains of the car, and then he kept fanning the wind with the puff fan next to him.

"You fan too." Brother Chang slapped Le brother a few times, and was evaded by Le brother.

Brother Chang widened his eyes and asked, "What are you hiding?"

Le Geer gestured: Doctor Ye said not to be greedy for cold.

Brother Chang looked at Brother Le for a while, then chuckled and said, "Ah, I mean don't be greedy for cold. I mean, don't let you eat cold food. It's okay to fan under the wind. On such a hot day, Otherwise you will faint due to heatstroke. Look at the sweat on your head."

With that, Brother Chang took the handkerchief and wiped it up for Brother Le.

Just after the acupuncture and moxibustion, Le Geer is still a little tired. Although he is not as tired as before, he still feels a little unhealthy.

He thanked Brother Chang and leaned back in the chair. Brother Ren Chang wiped himself off the sweat, and then closed his eyes to refresh himself, while in his mind, Dr. Ye's words were twirling.

Twice a week, or once every four or five days... You can't get up right away... You have to raise your hips... The purpose of raising your hips should be to prevent that stuff from flowing out. In that case, you can't use some postures...

I thought about it in a mess, and it didn't take long to arrive.

After returning, he told Yu Qingze what Dr. Ye had said.

Yu Qingze nodded and said he knew. He is not obsessed with having children, but as long as Brother Le asks for it, he will cooperate well.

Do everything by fate.