31-35

31: Oden and Brother's Day

Sure enough, when they opened the stall the next morning, Boss Liu beamed with a plate with a cover on it and came to look for Yu Qingze.

Yu Qingze raised his eyebrows: "Boss Liu, did you do it?"

Boss Liu nodded and said, "Look at it?"

Yu Qingze uncovered the lid, and a plate of Liangpi was neatly stacked on the plate, which seemed to be freshly made and still warm.

Yu Qingze sighed and said, "I knew that nothing can stump you, Boss Liu."

Boss Liu succeeded in making Liangpi, happy in his heart, still maintaining a serious expression on his face, and said modestly: "That is to say, I suddenly thought of it, but I didn't think it was done this way."

"Then your noodle restaurant can offer one more food, which is great." The hooks on the corners of your mouth have leaked your emotions.

Boss Liu shook his head and said, "Don't make Liangpi."

Yu Qingze raised his eyebrows.

Boss Liu said: "I just want to know how to make it, not to grab your business. Besides, you also taught us how to make fried noodles."

Didn't read the wrong person. Yu Qingze smiled and said, "Thank you, Boss Liu, then."

Boss Liu shook his head and said, "I should thank you."

On the other side, after Yu Qingze and the others went out, Grandpa Chang made a special trip to the house of his youngest son, Chang Sheng.

As soon as he entered the yard, Grandpa Chang saw Chang Sheng limping out, with a bucket in his hand. It seemed that he had just fed the pigs.

"Father?" Chang Sheng was surprised when he saw his dad, and asked, "Why are you here?" My dad knew for himself that he wouldn't come if it wasn't for something.

Grandpa Chang nodded, looked around, and asked, "Wen Li and the others?"

"Wenli went to mow pig grass, Yue brother went to wash clothes, Shunzi went to the dock with Dahe today to move goods." Chang Sheng put down the bucket, washed his hands, and brought out a stool in the kitchen. Under the eaves, he said, "Father, sit down."

Grandpa Chang sat down and asked, "How did Shunzi move the goods? Didn't Wen Li never let him go before?"

Chang Sheng sat down on a small stool and said, "It's twenty-one. If you don't go out to work on your own and save some money, Fu Lang will not be able to marry him."

Grandpa Chang nodded, "It should have been this way. If you don't work, money can fall from the sky. Can't you? I said Wenli before that you shouldn't be so used to children. So are you. How much trouble I have done, and I have done some horrible things to embarrass Xiaole. If it were not for the sake of the two children, I would have smoked him."

Chang Sheng looked ashamed and said, "I blame it for not making money. It's my fault."

Grandpa Chang sighed, looked at this little son, and said with sorrow: "You have a disabled leg, and you can't hurt your eyes and heart. It's been more than ten years. You should also look forward. It was not like this before... ..."

Chang Sheng was said to have kept his head down and couldn't raise it at all.

At this time, Wen Li came back with the pig grass, and when she saw Grandpa Chang at home, she was surprised: "Oh, father, why are you here? Is something wrong?"