106-110

106: Rare is precious

Seeing the red fruit, Yu Qingze immediately walked over and squatted and sniffed it. The smell of tomato branches and leaves was dull, and he held up a bunch of four children's fist-sized tomatoes and smelled it immediately. Arrived the fragrance of fragrance.

"Dahe, you just said to give this to us... mosquito repellent?" Yu Qingze asked with some inefficiency.

Dahe nodded and said, "This thing has a good effect on repelling mosquitoes. Just put a pot in the room, and the mosquitoes will be reduced by half. We also heard the doctor who visited the boss said, and then we went to buy it and put it in the room. In the cabin, there were indeed fewer mosquitoes. Later, we went to buy a pot for each person and prepared to return home. There were too many mosquitoes in the summer, and I couldn't sleep well at night. Moreover, this fruit is red and looks pretty. But no one dared to eat it for fear of being poisonous, and the local people used it as a flower to raise it."

Yu Qingze: ...well, no one dared to eat it before. It was indeed used as an ornamental plant. However, I did not expect to be developed into a mosquito repellent plant.

"You said each of you bought a pot? You and the other guys on the boat?" Yu Qingze asked hurriedly.

Dahe nodded and said, "Yes, what's the matter?"

"I want to buy them all." Yu Qingze's eyes glowed, and he asked Dahedao: "How many buddies do you have in total?"

Dahe froze for a moment, scratched his head, and said, "There are more than a dozen. No, Brother Yu, what do you buy so many of? Do you want to put them in the store to repel mosquitoes? Don't you not open the store at night?"

Yu Qingze smiled and said, "Dahe, this sweet persimmon is edible. I want to buy all the persimmons you bring back, save the seeds, and then we will plant them ourselves."

Dahe was stunned, and said: "This can be eaten? It's so red, aren't you afraid of being poisonous?" The fruit is so bright red, and the smell of branches and leaves is so unpleasant. Even mosquitoes are not near. Are you sure you can eat it?

Yu Qingze shook his head, reached out and picked one of the most ripe tomatoes, washed it, and opened his mouth to bite. When Le Geer saw him, he rushed up and grabbed Yu Qingze by the wrist.

"What's wrong? Do you want to eat?" Yu Qingze asked.

Brother Le shook his head and gestured: No one has eaten it before, don't eat it.

Yu Qingze felt warm and found an excuse, saying: "Don't worry, my master has eaten it before. He has tasted it for me."

Brother Le is still very worried.

Yu Qingze shook Brother Le's hand and said, "Trust me, it's okay."

Seeing that Yu Qingze didn't look panic and confident in his eyes, Brother Le couldn't help nodding. In the past, they said that the white fungus was poisonous and could not be eaten. Later, Yu Qingze confirmed that the white fungus was edible. Perhaps, this is what they don't know?

Yu Qingze waited until Brother Le nodded before taking a bite. Today is really a good day. I ate durian, tomatoes and guava.

Dahe looked at the two of them, sighed inwardly, but couldn't help but smile.

Compared with Big Brother Yu, he is really inferior in every aspect. No wonder Brother Le likes him.

I heard that they are going to open a restaurant again soon. The business of this snack bar is so good, and the restaurant's business will definitely be very good.