81-85

81: Whole village mobilization

Back in the village, Yu Qingze first told Grandpa Chang to buy the villagers' sweet potatoes at the market price of two cents and one catty. He also needed to find two brothers and three men to help make vermicelli. The brothers paid fifty laborers a day, and the man sixty a day. Labor money.

After hearing this, Grandpa Chang went to the village to announce the purchase of sweet potatoes and to find someone. Then Yu Qingze went to the village chief's house to give him drawings, and by the way saw the strollers, walkers and strollers they made.

"I'm looking for you. I can sell it after tomorrow. Where do you want to sell this time? Is the vegetable market okay?" the village chief asked.

Yu Qingze nodded and said: "The vegetable market can be divided into two groups. The other batch can be sold on North Street, and it can be placed in front of the snack bar. People who eat dim sum are from better backgrounds, and there are people from north to south. More and easier to sell."

The village chief was a little worried, "Will putting it there will delay your business? Don't block the door."

On North Street, except for the aisle facing the main entrance, the entrance of every store is basically full of stalls on both sides. Sometimes the aisles of shops behind others are very narrow and narrow.

But this is allowed by the government, and the government also collects stall money. The village chief is afraid that if it is placed in front of the snack bar, then the aisles of the snack bar will not be blocked.

"It's okay. I used to rent out the stalls in front of the snack bar for a long time in order to make the entrance more spacious and not affect the business of the store, which can be used to sell baby strollers." Yu Qingze replied.

"Oh, no wonder, I said that your door is wider than before, and wider than other people's houses. It turns out that you rented it out." The village chief suddenly realized.

Yu Qingze nodded and said, "Yes. If the aisle at the entrance is too narrow, it will affect the image of the store. Sometimes customers see that the entrance is too crowded and they are reluctant to enter. Moreover, there are many merchants among the customers, most of whom carry luggage in large carts. There must be a place for them to temporarily put things."

When the village chief heard the words, he nodded his head and exclaimed: "You think well. Then how do you set the price?"

Yu Qingze asked the village head about the approximate cost price, and then several people discussed a suitable price, and finally decided to sell it the next day.

After that, Yu Qingze took out the drawing of the wooden bed to the village head, and told him about what it was like.

The village chief and two sons looked at the drawings, and they all lit up. Hearing what Yu Qingze said again, Dajian was pleasantly surprised: "This is good, there are many children in the family, this bed can be of great use!"

Yu Qingze nodded and said to the village head: "If there is enough time, please ask the village head to add a few drawers under the bed. The big one can put clothes and the like, and separate a thin wooden board from the bed board. Lest you get in ashes."

"Okay, this is good. Save space." The village head nodded, and then said to Dajian and the others: "Tomorrow Dajian and your brothers will take your husband to sell the crib. I will make a wooden bed at home."

"Okay dad." "I see." The two brothers agreed.

When the matter was finalized, Yu Qingze went home and saw a villager picking up sweet potatoes to the yard of Changle's house, waiting for him to come back to weigh.