76-80

76: We don't welcome you

At this time, how could Yu Qingze let Brother Le go back to the kitchen like this. He caught the cloth towel that had fallen from his face, took two quick steps to take Le Ge'er and hugged him, and asked in a low voice, "Are you angry?"

Brother Le beat him in the chest.

"Um...Help, someone is about to murder her husband!" Yu Qingze covered his chest with one hand, bent over to make a painful gesture, and put his other hand around Le Ge'er's waist.

When Le Geer saw his clumsy performance, so angry and funny, he turned his back and ignored him.

Seeing that he was anxious, Yu Qingze hurriedly straightened up, hugged him from behind, and whispered: "Okay, goodbye, don't be angry, I will find a solution."

Brother Le turned around and looked at him. Although he knew that Brother Yu was not wrong, he was inexplicably angry!

Yu Qingze nodded, raised three fingers to make a swear, and said, "Really, I promise."

Hearing this, Brother Le pursed his lips and gestured: How do you solve it?

Yu Qingze thought for a while and said, "I really have to think about it. Anyway, it's just two days."

Brother Le said: If it doesn't solve it, you will only be two months, no, one month, you are not allowed to kiss me!

He originally wanted to make gestures for two months. When he thought about it, it seemed that it was too long, and it was New Year's Eve, and he might not be able to hold it for that long, so he retracted another finger.

Yu Qingze laughed, squeezed Brother Le's finger, kissed him, and said, "Yes, Fu Lang!"

Brother Le blushed a bit when he heard the word "Fu Lang", and when Yu Qingze kissed him, he quickly turned and ran away.

After watching Le Ge'er enter the kitchen, Yu Qingze lowered his face and frowned.

That Young Master Shi was just talking to him yesterday, so he started directly today. I don't know if he listened to what he said today?

You have to think of a good solution.

Generally speaking, when you hear what he says and see the interaction between him and Brother Le, as long as the EQ is not negative, you should understand the meaning. Fear, be afraid, that person is not low in EQ, but...

Thinking of this, Yu Qingze felt annoyed for a while. If it wasn't for the landlord's relationship, that would be a good solution. Now I don't know what cousin that brother and the landlord are, but it looks like the landlord's son has a good relationship with him...

It would be nice if I could inquire about it.

After thinking for a while, Yu Qingze thought of a few ways, and finally chose a proper one, and decided to solve it in two days.

After washing, he went into the kitchen, took advantage of Brother Chang's carelessness, and quickly kissed Brother Le on the face. After getting a'love stare' from Brother Le, he began to contentment. Get busy.

"Brother Le, when the matter is resolved, I have to go back and live for a few days in two days to get something new." While busy, Yu Qingze said to Brother Le.

Brother Le looked at him in surprise, and gestured: What are you going to do? Can't it be done here?

Yu Qingze replied: "To make bacon sausage, you need to smoke it. It's not convenient here. It's better to go back to the village. Moreover, there are many people here, which is not very suitable. In addition to that, I also want to try making sweet potato flour. "