36-40

36: The whole family mobilizes to make Le brother confident

After putting off the lotus lanterns, it was not early, and the two began to walk slowly towards the West City Gate, while walking around, but at this time their hearts were not on shopping, but on the people around them.

The two of them were both fresh and sweet and a little nervous and excited just now.

Not to mention that Chang Le, who is easy to be shy, even Yu Qingze, is totally unable to calm down.

From time to time, he turned his head to look at Brother Le's face, and then squeezed the back of Brother Le's hand, tightly holding the palm of his hand, and his mood was particularly high.

Have a boyfriend!

Still a boyfriend who presupposes marriage!

Still such a good boyfriend!

Hehehe...

Yu Qingze smirked when thinking that the person around him was a partner who could live with him for a lifetime.

Chang Le looked at the corners of Yu Qingze's mouth rising all the way, and smiled, with small waves in his heart.

Brother Yu looks very happy, that's good.

Soon after they left the city, the candle in the lantern burned out. The weather was good on this day, there was moonlight at night, and there were many people on the road. The two walked slowly holding hands.

"Brother Le, can't you see clearly? Would you like to put on a new candle?" Yu Qingze asked, afraid that Chang Le could not see the way.

Chang Le shook his head. The moonlight was still bright enough to see the road clearly, and they often walked this way, so they were familiar with it.

In this moonlight, the two holding hands are like walking, which is also unique.

After turning to the village road and seeing the villagers in front of him, Chang Le took out his hand, lowered his head and silently moved a little bit apart, and looked back at Yu Qingze nervously, gestured, and signaled someone in front of him. .

"It's okay, let's go." Yu Qingze shook his head gently, soothing him, and didn't lead him back.

Seeing that he didn't mind, Chang Le walked forward with confidence.

Yu Qingze sighed inwardly.

This is an ancient world, not an open modern 21st century. People's views on love are still very conservative, especially the little tortoise next to him. He has already received too many strange looks before, and he is still very afraid of people in the village gossiping. . It was okay for people who didn't know me in the city before, but now I entered the area of ​​the village, and I started to shrink my head again.

He can understand.

Because of understanding, I feel even more distressed.

He secretly calculated that at the current rate of making money, he should have enough money to buy land by the end of this month, and he must ask the village chief to go through the naturalization procedures with him as soon as possible.

Get the household registration, and then propose a marriage first!

From proposal to marriage, there is still about half a year in between, we must open the snack bar, and then make more money, strive to build the house early next year, and then marry Le brother!

Back home, Grandpa Chang and Chang Hao were not asleep yet.

Seeing them come back, the sleepy teenager on the table immediately became energetic, and quickly went to the door to greet them, and very enthusiastically helped Yu Qingze to carry the basket: "Brother, Brother Yu, are you back? Is it fun? "