131-135

131: Get all the money

When the matter was settled, the two sides acted separately.

Brother Chang and Tie Zhu went back to the snack bar and told them to Brother Chang and Er Niu. Now they are all living in the shop. People are there during the day. Don't worry, you need to be more vigilant at night.

Brother Chang Ama and Er Niu were also very angry. A few of them immediately decided to send someone not to sleep every night, looking at the snack bar. Anyway, they all got up early the next day. If the thieves wanted to make a ghost, they would definitely have to come in the middle of the night. They only had to stare at two or three hours. That's it.

On Yu Qingze's side, he sent someone to rent a carriage, and then cooked medicine for Brother Le, and let him eat lunch and drink the medicine when the meal was ordered, and then continue to rest.

During the rest period in the restaurant in the afternoon, he asked Xiaoshu to take someone outside the city to get back two big rocks. The kind that requires two people to carry it. Put one at the snack bar and the restaurant, and wait for them to go to bed. The well is covered with a door panel, and a large stone is placed on it to prevent the culprits from putting medicine into the well. The water well is in the backyard. The only way to take protective measures is that even if the culprit comes, if you want to open the big stone, you will definitely alarm the people in the shop, so you won't be afraid.

In the middle of the afternoon, Brother Le got up and saw the big rock in the yard. He wondered what Yu Qingze would do when he came back with such a big rock.

"How is it, is your health better? Are you still sore?" Yu Qingze asked with concern as he watched Brother Le come out.

Brother Le shook his head and gestured: Much better. What is the stone for?

Yu Qingze pulled him into the room, and then told him about Lovelang's letter.

Brother Le frowned, and gestured angrily: How could this surname Jia stay in the shadows! Did you tell Brother Chang and the others?

"I've arranged it, don't worry. Lovelan also said that he will send someone to notify us at that time, and it will be fine for us to pay more attention this time."

After hearing this, Le Geer relieved his mind.

After the restaurant closed in the evening, the guys filled the two large tanks and two large buckets in the kitchen with water, and then the well in the backyard was covered with door panels and stones before returning home.

When Jiabao finally left, he asked worriedly: "Big Brother, should I stay at the shop at night? Just make a floor in the lobby."

Yu Qingze patted him on the shoulder and said, "No, it's cold, and you'll catch a cold. Don't worry, your brother and I are there. Go back and have a good rest. Your brother can't cook at noon these days, and you have to cook. ."

"But Gefu is not feeling well, I'm a little worried." After Le Geer came back from treatment in the morning, he looked tired, and his spirit was not very good. Although he looked much better in the afternoon, Jiabao was still worried.

Brother Le smiled, and gestured: I'm fine, go back and rest.

Yu Qingze said: "Your brother said he is okay, obedient, go back."

Helpless, Jiabao went back with the little tree waiting for him.

After the guys are gone, Yu Qingze pours the pre-soaked medicinal materials into a specially bought large pot, adds water to boil a large pot of medicinal soup, scoops out half of the filtered medicinal materials and pours them into a tub, and waits for the temperature to dry. Let it cool and give Le Geer a medicated bath.