101-105

101: Husband Training and Candlelight Dinner

Early the next morning, Lovelang dug Lominda from the bed, and let the young man wait and wash again.

Lovelang changed Luo Mingda into the county magistrate's official uniform, and said while tidying up: "I'm going to the county government this morning, and I will deal with government affairs on time every day from now on. Dian Shi and the master book are also new appointments, only the county prime minister is most familiar with. Don't put on your young master's appearance in the situation of Tongshan City. Ask him if you don't understand it during this period. You should find out the situation before you can stand up. Do you know?"

Luo Mingda lacks interest, and lazily said: "I see."

Lovran looked at him as though he was not awake, pursed his lips, and then said, "I asked Yuan Bao to find out clearly yesterday afternoon. Yu Qingze's dim sum shop is very famous in Tongshan City, and the dim sum is also delicious. If you go well, go there. The county government did something, and at noon I asked Yuan Bao to go back to Yu Qingze's dim sum shop to buy dim sum."

Hearing Lovelang's words, Luo Mingda's eyes lit up, looked at him, and asked: "Really?"

Lovelang nodded and said, "The premise is that you have to do things well, and I will let Little Basket follow you."

"..." Luo Mingda was stunned when he heard someone following, but it was Lovelang's close friend's small basket. This little basket only listens to his husband's words, so it's not easy to fool around.

After breakfast, Luo Mingda asked without hope before leaving the house: "... Fulang, won't you give me some money?"

"What do you want to do with broken silver? If there is anything you want to buy, I will buy it for you."

"...New to the yamen, what if I want to reward my subordinates for wine or something?"

"Oh, I have prepared those, put them in the small basket, and ask him to take them when you need them."

"..." Luo Mingda left in a huff.

It's all his old man!

All his money was searched before departure, and even the silver slips hidden in the soles of the shoes and the hair crown were searched. It was really annoying to him! Now he is penniless, not even a single piece of silver! All the financial power of the family is in his husband's hands. If you want to spend money, you must ask his husband for money. If you want to go out with your husband and have a little wine and eat something delicious, there is no money!

The most excessive thing is that the old man in his family told all his pig friends and dog friends that he could not lend him money.

So unfeeling! What a tragedy in life! Are you my father?

This was the time when Luo Mingda was most aggrieved in the past two decades. Originally, he used this capacity to go to the street to eat casually. It is estimated that many shops do not want his money. The problem is that he has not eaten others for free. Habit, he can't afford to lose that person!

In order to eat delicious dim sum, Luo Mingda had to cheer up and sit in the county government office and listen to the county Cheng's introduction to Tongshan City in the morning.

Finally, when work was over at noon, when he got home, he saw some snacks on the table.

He washed, and he couldn't wait to eat it. What kind of glutinous rice, chicken or fried dumplings, it really tasted like Yu Qingze's dishes, delicious!

Luo Mingda suddenly felt that it was not so uncomfortable after listening to the county princes talking about it for so long in the morning.

When Lovelang saw him, he turned his back and pursed his lips and smiled lightly.