161-165

161: Happy voice

The name has been decided, and it is almost time for the opening of the table.

Everyone is acquaintance, so they are not so particular. They all sat on the first floor and happily ate the banquet.

After the banquet, Dr. Xue and Dr. Ye specially called the Le Geer family to the storage room.

"Doctor Xue, do you have anything to call us?" Yu Qingze asked.

Doctor Xue looked at Brother Le and said, "I have something I want to ask you. Baiju and Xiao Chang said before that the day the baby had an accident, Brother Le spoke in a loud voice. Is it true?"

Yu Qingze glanced at Brother Le, nodded and said, "Yes, when he was in a hurry that day, he made a noise."

After returning from this incident, Yu Qingze told Grandpa Chang, because they had also consulted the doctor before, and the doctor said that there was no way to treat him, so he didn't talk about it with Le brother, for fear of touching him again.

Chang Hao and Jia Bao only knew now, and they all looked at Brother Le in surprise.

At this moment, Yu Qingze saw that Le brother had no surprised reaction to this, he asked: "Le brother, do you know that you are making a noise this time?"

Brother Le raised his head and nodded gently.

He did hear his own voice this time, but it was too unpleasant. Moreover, during this period of time, he did not talk to Yu Qingze and the others, because he was afraid that it would not be cured, and then let them down again.

However, when there was no one, he took the baby and was practicing hard, trying to speak hard, but with little effect. It seemed that before that kind of desperate situation, he couldn't say it, and didn't know why. This situation was the same as the last two times, so he didn't plan to talk to Yu Qingze and the others.

Yu Qingze nodded when he saw him, knowing that this time was a little different from before. Before, Brother Le didn't realize that he had said something, but he didn't know until they mentioned it. And, when I think of it, this time Brother Le said it more than once, although he could only utter a single syllable 'bao' each time, he did say no less than three times.

"What's going on, tell me." Doctor Xue said.

Yu Qingze's heart jumped, and he quickly explained the situation to Doctor Xue, including when Brother Le coughed up blood. After it was over, he asked: "Doctor Xue, if you ask, is there any way?"

When Doctor Xue asks this, does it mean that he has a way? Thinking of this, Yu Qingze felt excited. Chang Hao and they all looked at Doctor Xue expectantly.

Doctor Xue asked Le Ge'er to sit down, then took his pulse, and said: "When I came back that day, Bai Zhu gave you the pulse. I didn't know. Xiao Chang couldn't hold it anymore two days ago, so he told me about the matter. Soon, I want to ask you about it. This situation is really rare. I have never seen it or treated it."

Upon hearing this, Yu Qingze's faces flashed with disappointment.

"Don't you want this expression, although I have not seen it before, but I know someone has seen it." Doctor Xue said with a smile.

When several people heard this, they immediately raised their heads and looked at him with scorching eyes, and asked in unison: "Who?"

Doctor Xue replied with a smile: "My little uncle, he is the doctor you know. After he didn't become an imperial doctor, he wandered around and worked as a travel doctor. He had seen many strange diseases and cured many intractable diseases. I've heard him mention a case similar to Le Ge'er before. You might be able to ask him to try."