overdue author's note.

hi to anyone reading this. i'm so sorry for coming out of the blue like this but i just wanted to let you guys know that i'm so sorry that i didn't continue this book. 

i'm overwhelmed at the support you've all shown me over the years. i wasn't in the best headspace and i also lost my account details until recently. i read through some comments, ones about why the sensitive matter in this book had no trigger warning. when i wrote this story, i was about 13 years old or something and it completely slipped my mind that i should have added a trigger warning in the beginning, so i apologise for that, greatly.

i really hope you guys have all been well, especially during the pandemic. i know it isn't very easy with everything going on but please hang in there.

i'm annoyed at myself because you've all waited for me to finish this book for years. i'm not sure if you guys would even be interested if i continued writing. i feel a bit hopeless because i've re-read the whole book tonight and there's a lot of grammar errors and plot holes because i wrote this when i was much younger. would you guys want me to re-edit the book and make a new one, still following the same plot? or just leave it as it is, unfinished?

again, i hope you are safe and i'm so thankful for your love and support.

with love, Gigi x