Chapter 17- Day 3: A Night As A Sinner

Hello Aliens, how was the last chapter?? This chapter will be somewhat more exciting. I think. So the on the last chapter I asked where you guys were. And I was so intrigued that I was getting readers all around the world. That's amazing, honestly.

Thank you to Livinglongdreams for the awesome cover. It's so cute.

Also just remember that Stephen James is who I imagine Adrian to be, however you may choose to see him how you see him.

This is probably the Longest chapter ever!!! I wrote it all for you guys!

By the way, you guys are amazing. Mr Grumpy has finally reached 248k, holy fudge, this is intense, I actually can't breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you all.

And can we just discuss some things?

1. Is Sarah's face stuck like that? Hmm, I mean she's always glaring every time she's mentioned in this book. So it's pretty okay to say that maybe her face is stuck.

2. Bethany. Girlllll you are being a bit of a female dog?? What the eff is your problem though?? Nah but I still ish kinda like her, but she is working on my last nerve, haha.

3. Adrian or should I say Mr Grumpy, why you so confusing?? Gahh.

Anyway enough of my useless rantings lets get this chapter done....

Anastasia's POV

"What do I wear? Because I don't know what I am supposed to wear. Like seriously." I sulked at him sitting on my bed staring at the beach. Blade sighed and gave me a look. He ran his hand through his hair shrugging at me.

"Well don't look at me, I'm not a girl." Blade mumbles and sits next to me and I sighed. I wish he was a girl right now.

"I didn't pack anything for this, I am not prepared." I groaned holding my sulking face into my hands. I felt Blade pat my back like I was some twelvie. Which I wasn't. I mean just because I looked like one didn't mean that I was one. It was totally insulting.

"Okay Little one, calm dow-"

"I am calm a like a butterfly blueberry." I complained lifting my head to see him raise his hands up.

"Yeah right." He rolled his eyes at me, "I'll just call your friend Bethany, right?"

"Yeah that's a good idea, now go." I stood up and pushed him out of my room.

"Whoa, bossy." He stumbled out of my room and I exhaled out shaking my head.

Jasper dropped the bomb exactly 6 minutes ago that we were going to some nightclub thing. I was really skeptical at first, because I wasn't a fan of it.

But then I thought, I wasn't probably going to do it again, so why not give it a try? And plus what's the worst thing that could happen?

And here I was with no clothes for a nightclub according to Blade. I had no clue what the standards for the dressing code thingy was.

I needed professional help.

"Ana." Bethany gave me a little wave and I got up and gave her a hug.

"So I heard from Blade that you apparently have not clubbing clothes," She asks looking around my beautiful room and I nodded. "Lucky I am prepared."

She pushed me aside and I watched as she brought in one of her massive suitcases. I gaped as I literally saw a closet full of clothes and shoes in there.

"Why do you have so many clothes in there?" I gasped as I picked up a piece of clothing to examine it.

"For emergency situations," She shrugged and started looking through the pile of clothes. There were literally so many clothes. God you would think we were living here for 4 months. She had an obsession.