Chapter 19- Day 5: Sunscreen Lotions.

Hey Beautiful creatures, how are you guys doing? Thank you for all the lovely votes. :) You guys are really amazing.

Ahh I haven't updated in years, so sorry. I know you all wanna punch me but please don't hurt me.

Okay guys, if you don't like this book or it offends you in anyway, I apologize. But please just stop reading it instead of commenting hateful things, stop being Meanies. Smile and be an alien like me.

On a more positive note, this book is getting even more reads and I am really proud, thank you honey bees. Sorry this ones a bit short.

Anyway here's the chapter!!!! Enjoy.

Anastasia's POV

Everything hurt.

My head felt as if someone had taken Thor's hammer and knocked me with it. My body ached and I felt drained. My throat was as dry as Donald's skin from last night. I'm pretty sure I could cough up some powder.

Surely someone up there was laughing at me.

I needed an ice pack or a heat pack or a beany thingy. Something.

I blinked my eyes open and nearly yelled at the sun for hurting my eyes. A scratchy feeling began to erupt in my throat.  I rubbed my throat slowly hoping it would soothe it.

My eyes drifted to the blue tinted glass that had something in it. Please be a magical drink that will take this pain away.

My body also felt really itchy, I was still in my bikini from last night. How great was this? 

Cautiously I lifted my body trying not to move anymore than necessary. This was honestly the worst headache I have ever had. What was this?

A Hangover. A little naggy voice inside of me drawled out.

Now I kinda understood everything clearly, Beth always told me about these things especially when I came to her house the day of after a party. She used to moan and groan when I yelled out a cheery 'good morning.'

I daintily picked up the blue glass and my mouth dropped. It wasn't a magical drink, it was just plain old water. I grumbled lowly. I pouted a little, then I took the pill beside it and swallowed them both.

Once I placed down the odd glass my mouth dropped. I smacked my hand against the pillow underneath me, as a realization came to me.

I drank.

I drank alcohol last night.

And the worst part was that I don't remember much.

Blurry images came to my mind all to quickly. A game of never have I ever. Drinks. Kisses. Fights. Ramblings. Dancing.

The images didn't really seem to connect with me, they were way too hazy.

I held my head tightly trying to remember anything else that would help me. Maybe I could just ask someone right?

I clutched the sheets tightly as I squinted trying to figure out how I got here. My brows were furrowed in deep thought, what the actual heck?

My feet padded softly downstairs and that's when I heard it. Loud shouts and bangs. I narrowed my eyes as I finally reached the stairs, I gripped the railings tightly because I was still a bit dizzy. The noise was not helping the hangover either.

I rubbed my grumbling stomach when I reached the platform. Oh I was really hungry, a croissant or a donut or a cronut would be good right now.