Chapter 9- Baby's Can Erupt Into Volcanoes

Hey Beautiful creatures, how are you all? Holy crap you guys are amazing. I woke up this morning to 7.8k reads. Amazing. Thank you all for the votes and comments you guys are amazeballs. Did you guys like the last chapter?

A picture of Nox, played by Lucky Blue Smith. Whoa. 

Anyway let's start this party.

Anastasia's POV

"Shut up." The voice said into my ear and I froze. "It's me, calm down Kid."

I instantly relaxed when I heard that. There was only one person who called me that, and that was Mr Grumpy, he let go and I turned around sharply. I took a deep breath as I stared at his face. God I haven't seen his face in 2 weeks.

As usual he was glaring at me and I was grinning back at him. "What are you doing here Kid?"

"Um I was looking for a suit?" It came out as a question and I mentally face palmed myself.

"Really?" He wasn't buying it at all, I mean even I wouldn't believe myself. I bit my lip wondering if I should tell the truth of not.

"Well," I drew the word out giving me more time to think. "I haven't seen you in 2 weeks and 3 days, not that I'm counting or anything. But yeah, I just needed to see you," I ended off lamely as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Kid, you shouldn't be here." He looks at me for a second before staring around the store.

"Why not? It's just a Suit and Tie place," I pouted at him and he stepped back obviously not liking the closeness, I tried not to notice it too much.

He didn't answer me because someone else did for him, "Honey this is a Santana's house, you know the drug lord?" The store was the house? Did they sleep on the floors and like cover themselves with suits? Drug Lord?

I turned around to see the source of where the voice came from. There stood a tall handsome guy staring back at me. He had platinum blonde almost white hair which made his crystal blue eyes stand out. His eyes stared at me with great interest and I felt my cheeks turn pink.

"Um sorry?" My throat felt a bit dry, as I glanced at him. A smirk was painted on his face as he peeked at Mr Grumpy.

"I am Nox, Santana's son and you?" The smirk stayed on his face. God he was handsome, I mean of course Mr Grumpy was way better, but damn.

"Ana." I didn't even get to say my own name seeing as how Mr Grumpy answered him for me. I squinted at Mr Grumpy briefly before moving my gaze back to Nox.

"Oh Ana can't talk I see?" He asked Mr Grumpy with a mock filled grin, he shook his head leaning on one of the suit racks.

"Uh Hi?" I said lamely at Nox who ignored Mr Grumpy's grunts directed at him. God he was like an animal.

"Leave." The word flew out of Mr Grumpy's mouth so quickly I didn't realize what he said until I heard Nox laughing.

"Now don't be mean. We're all friends here right?" Nox raised his eyebrows as he sobered up. "Word on the streets, you got yourself a girl."

My eyebrows raised at this and saw Mr Grumpy clenched his firsts as Nox's eyes scanned over my body figure. "You know Adrian, you're not much of a speaker."

Mr Grumpy said nothing and Nox snickered at us. "You better shut up Nox, before I punch your face."

I gaped at Mr Grumpy. "Hey. Violence is not the answer." When the sentence came out of my mouth he glared at me and winced. "Sorry. It's just that um I think that we shouldn't immediately turn to violence to solve our problems." They both stared at me in disbelief. "Unless their annoying?" I tried to reason with them so that they didn't kill me. I mean I've seen Mr Grumpy fight and Nox looks scary despite being attractive.