Chapter 13- The Dog Days Are Not Over

Hello Creatures! How is life? How was the last chapter? Because honestly I enjoyed it. And by the way I read all of your comments, and damn they are really amusing.

Okay I give you guys permission to hit me in the face with a chicken, because I have been extremely lazy to even write.

And I wish I had my own Mr Grumpy. *Sigh* If I had my own one I would definitely jump his bones. Nah I'm joking. Maybe. See this mysterious thing is working. Right? Agree with me everybody. By the way you are all so amazing this book 86.6k reads. Like I am actually speechless. Now I think that we should build up the votes more. But thanks babes.

Anyway lets get this party started.....

Anastasia's POV

It's been a week since I had gotten kidnapped. And every time I walk I look over my shoulder. Honestly at first I would hardly go to outside. My car stood outside lonely and I realized that I was neglecting it recently, since Reece drops me at school.

Mama Jones was currently closed for 2 weeks because they had to repair it. So that was a bummer when school was over.

I hadn't really talked to Mr Grumpy after the whole kidnap incident, not a surprise. Jasper and I have become closer friends. Bethany was still a bit weird, which I didn't know why. Reece had warmed up to Jasper a little bit, despite his hatred toward him. And Cameron finally bought me that jumbo skittles bags with Reece's money. 

Yeah that's about it. I was at Elysie park. Elysie Park was probably the most peaceful place ever. It was nice and quiet. The people were friendly. The food stalls were great.

And they had this massive slide which I had yet to try. I know it sounds silly, since in all my 17 years of living here I haven't been on the slide. But seriously it was huge. I once heard that a 4 year old puked after going on it.

I wasn't going to take a risk. Especially with my case of clumsiness.

Although the people are friendly they have been giving me these unknown weird stares. Like it's I'm getting nervous.

The only thing I didn't like about Elysie Park was the dogs. I mean sure they were quiet and friendly, but that didn't stop the fear from crawling up inside me.

My parents were at some florist show thing on the other side of town with Becca. Although my dad was totally against the idea of going, mom forced him.

"Um excuse me can you help me find my mommy?" I turned around at the sound of a cute baby voice. Awhh. She looked about 5.

Her golden long hair was kept in two pigtails with little bows on them. Her blue eyes had tears in them. She had on a green dress with a lot of frills. And I mean a lot.

"Awhh sweetie come here." I bent down and opened my arms.  She immediately ran towards me and latched onto me. I adored children they're just like a ball of energetic adorableness. 

Once she was in my arms I stood up and held her tight in my arms. She was really light actually which I was very thankful, seeing as how I was as weak as a baby duckling.

"Okay sweetie we are gonna find your mommy okay?" I promised the sweet child. Gosh she was just so adorable. She frantically nodded her head and snuggled against me.

Well I should have thought about this better. I mean how was I suppose to find her mom? "Um sweetie, what is your mom wearing?"

She looked up with a pout, "Green."

Yes because that helps me so much.

I sighed seeing as how impossible this task was going to be.