Chapter 29- Frothy Bubbles.

Hello my faithful guppies, how was the last chapter?

HOLY FUDGE, IT'S FUDGEN 2017! HOLY FUDGEX2, MY BABY REACHED 900K READS. We need 100k until we fudgen reach a million. What the fudge? I'm shook, flabbergasted and naked. < #supporters-reference.

I know everyone wanted to probably kill me nine times because of the previous chapter, sorry but that scene was part of the story. I mean it had to be realistic, she's escaped the darkness of getting kidnapped, almost shot too many times without anything realistic happening to her.

The last chapter was very intense, I'm pretty sure most of you all cried throughout bits of it and I'm pretty sure the Mr Grumpy fandom is ready to slice and dice Nox apart.

Btw sugar plums, we're lacking a bit votes but I know your the best supporter so it'll probably be rising.

Anyway, let's get this show on the road...

Anastasia's POV

"Now I'm gonna give you something to remember me by, okay sweetheart?" He said and paused watching me tear up. I felt as if my throat was choking itself. Laughing, he leant back and examines me.

The tightness in my chest woke me up. A feeling as if someone was choking me to death came over me like a net. Trapped. My mouth gaping.

It seemed as if every time I tried to inhale in the oxygen, my throat contracted tightly. I tried to force myself to become calmer. Inhale. Exhale. Repeat. I did that until I no longer had to do it manually.

My hands latched onto the sheets and scrunched them with frustration and confusion. With my teary vision, I cautiously searched my surroundings for any threats. When I realised that I was still in the same room as before, my heaving chest settled down slowly.

I let out a tiny sniffle as I recalled my nightmare that I had experienced. Everything felt so real. Everything. My heart still pounded against my chest even when I unclenched the sheets and flexed my aching fingers.

Where was Mr Grumpy? Was I dreaming about him being here?

Just thinking about the possibility of Mr Grumpy not being here left a sour taste in my mouth. I trailed my hands up to my mouth to muffle the sob bubbling out. The ferocious pounding of my heart egged on my crying even more.

I hiccupped unattractively.  I felt the urge to scream out the frustration that coursed through my veins. I tried to word out a sentence but I just couldn't stop the crying.The mewling sound of my cries irritated me even. Every whimper, flinch, tear that I had produced irritated me to my core.

When footsteps came towards me, my crying intensified, my eyes were beginning to burn. Despite my sore eyes, I carried on and just whimpered through the pain.

"Leave me alone!" I shut my eyes and felt the wetness on my cheeks.

The sound of my cries blocked out any movements of the unknown footsteps heading in my direction. The fear started to invade me creating the trembles all over my body.

If I knew that I, Anastasia Wilkson, would ever be acting like this, someone who's afraid of the sound of footsteps, I would have giggled and call them silly. But now that I was experiencing it, I felt absolutely ridiculous and pathetic. If anything I felt was perplexed at my new abrupt change of behaviour.

The footsteps came to a halt before someone spoke up. "Kid."

I gathered my strength to lift my head and open my eyes to see Mr Grumpy standing over me with a hard look in his eyes, surprisingly, I don't think it was directed to me.