Chapter 28- White Silk And Lace

Hey crazy pickles, how was the last chapter?? Please do me a favour and press that star button. Be sure to comment everything you are feeling throughout this chapter.

I know what you all are thinking, 'Holy crap, did Gigi just update? Damn so quick!' I know, my reply game is as weak as Frank Ocean.

Okay before I start this chapter I just want to warn you guys that there will be some triggering scenes. If you feel uncomfortable at any time, please do not read. I feel like I'm already getting super emotional for our baby Anna. I will make this chapter as PG12 and 1/2 as possible. :/ longest chapter I've probably written.

Anyway, let's start this...

Anastasia's POV.

When I was younger, I remember this one time where I fell down the stairs and busted my left knee cap.

The pain that I endured was surreal, hot stinging sensations coursed throughout me. At the age of six, I thought I would die. Yes, I was dramatic but I was only six.

My mother had rushed me to the hospital, she held my hand throughout the whole ride, tears pooled in her eyes and so did mine.

When I arrived, she had to carry me all the way to my father's office. Her presence had calmed me and made me feel safe when I was in her arms.

The last thing she said before my surgery was, "I'll always be there for you Anastasia."

That phrase had always been replayed inside my head whenever I was in a bit of a pickle. I mean sure I loved my father, but there was just something about my mom that made me feel at ease.

Now, I looked around and she's not here to save me. No one knows I'm here. No one! Not even Adrian Miles can save me. I'm all alone.

My heart is just pounding at the thought of being all alone with Nox lurking around.

Help me! Anyone? That's what I wanted to say, but my mouth just couldn't carry out the message.

The ceiling light had dimmed now, creating a grey glow around the room. I could see Nox standing in front of me, smirking. I badly wanted to rip myself out of this chair and punch him in the face. Hard.

What the hell did he want from me?

I shut my eyes so that I wouldn't have to look at his face. I tried my best to calm my inner self but I just couldn't. Nox's presence gave me the creeps.

"Anna! Don't go closing your eyes." I heard him say and my eyes flickered like the lights hung above me. He's so rich but he can't get working lights to go? What a joke.

"Ah, beautiful." He whispered and leant forward. I gulped and tried to move anything even twitch my fingers but I had lost full control over my body.

"Now I'm gonna give you something to remember me by, okay sweetheart?" He said and paused watching me tear up. I felt as if my throat was choking itself. Laughing, he leant back and examines me.

My eyes are glued to the shiny pair of scissors in his hands. They glimmered in the poor lit room. What was he going to do with that?

Dear God, please help me!

"Hush little darling don't you cry, Nox is gonna make you his pretty pie."

I glared at him. That wasn't even how the song goes. What a dumb bum.

He wiggles his index finger at me. With the slice from the scissors, my favourite cat t-shirt was torn open. The humiliation seeped throughout my body. I can't believe this is happening.