Chapter 23- A Cheesy Moon

Hey sweet potatoes, how are you doing today? So guys I'm officially 16!! I'm basically a grandma now. Aghrt

Bali was great, beautiful actually. The heat was a whole different level. I also ate like the whole time, but I walked it off when I went shopping.

I noticed two things in this book.

Firstly, there are a lot of sexual innuendos in my book which I find hilarious. Y'all need Jesus and Milk. Maybe bathe in holy water while you're at it.

Secondly, there are those who comment hateful things but they're the ones who keep reading till the very end and keeps asking for an update. Like yo cherry pie? You alright? Honestly if you don't like my book, it's fine. But don't feel offended if I reply to your comment. :)

But then there are those amazing people who brighten up my day with their puns, hilarious comments and votes. I love you all daisy faces.

Anyway enjoy....

Anastasia's POV

Click. Click.

"Can you please share the blanket?" Reece grumbles tugging at his own hair. The blanket only reached his top half of his body.

"Get another blanket Reece." Beth growls back rolling her eyes. She shrugs her shoulders and rests her head back down on my pillow.

Click. Click.

"God! You're so annoying." Reece huffs and just lets out heavy sigh.  He moves around the room to retrieve my purple fluffy blanket.

"So are you." She lifts her chin and closes her eyes. I giggle softly at their banter. I too rest my head on the pillow and felt some of Bethany's hair on my cheek.

Click. Click.

I was surfing through the internet looking at funny cat memes. I felt that I really needed to laugh today. I just loved cats.

Speaking of cats. Alex won't stop hissing at Bethany who hissed back. Alex extended his claws at her from the bottom of the bed. His hisses becoming louder until he just jumped off the bed and pranced off with his tail wiggling.

"I think I know why he doesn't like you Beth." A smirk is plastered onto Reece's face.

"Humour me. Why?" Bethany rolls her eyes.

"Because you're a female dog."

Beth grunted and showed the bad middle finger before shutting her eyes.

Bethany and I were lying at the top of the bed while Reece is in the middle just at the bottom. Cam being Cam was just lying all over Bethany's legs eating skittles.

It was Monday afternoon and we were all so tired from a heavy day of school. I  felt extremely drained. I had to write a chemistry report on genetics, an English pop quiz, and say a speech in front of the Freshmen class about the wonders of Calculus.

"Cam can you pass the Twinkie's please?" I asked him wiggling my fingers. He absently lifts his hands throwing me one.

"I'm so tired." A groan from Beth was heard throughout the munching sounds from Cam.

"Go sleep then." Reece muttered under his breath turning his body slightly so that he was lying on my legs now. His soft-which definitely needed a cut-hair was tickling my bare legs.

I giggled softly running my fingers through his hair. "You need a haircut Reece."

Reece groaned into my calf and his words feels more ticklish against my skin. "I know. I'm getting it tomorrow."