Chapter 8- Talk About Being Grumpy

Aloha Beautiful creatures, how are we doing? I am really really hungry. Like so hungry I could eat a whale that ate his mom. That's how hungry I am. Did you guys like the last chapter? And I really appreciate all the votes and especially the comments. And wow over 3k reads. I am speechless. Which doesn't really happen a lot since I am always talking. I am really thankful for all of it, the comments, the votes and the reads.

Anyway let's get this show on the boat. (Yep I said boat.)

Anastasia's POV.

"Hello Beautiful, what can I get you?" The blonde boy smiled at me just as I heard Mr Grumpy grunt out. I looked at Mr Grumpy who was sending daggers at the poor boy. I really don't think he's a peoples person.

"Um can I please get a double scoop of cookies and cream with 2 flakes and chocolate drizzles please?" I smiled sweetly and the boys who's name tag read Kevin smiled back at me.

"Can you get a move on!" Mr Grumpy yelled at the boy who's eyes had widen. I gasped and looked at Mr Grumpy in disbelief. Kevin quickly moved to the make my Ice-cream cone.

"Mr Grumpy! You cannot do that to the boy."

"I can do what ever I want Kid. And stop calling me Mr Grumpy." He snared at me and I flinched. And here I thought we were getting somewhere. I guess not. Lucky there wasn't many people in the store.

"Well stop calling me Kid."

"Never."

"Fine." I poked my tongue out childishly and he squinted his eyes at me.

"Here you go ma'am. That's $3.70." Kevin says nervously as his eyes drift between Mr Grumpy and I. I quickly take the cone out of his hand. Then Mr Grumpy literally throws the coins on the counter and I gaped at him. How could he be so rude. And then he walks to the back of the store leaving me to smile apologetic at Kevin.

"Sorry about that Kevin." I muttered out and blushed when his eyes are still on me. He ran a hand through his hair nodding.

"That's fine. I didn't know he was your boyfriend." He says awkwardly tapping his fingers on the counter.

"Oh no, Mr-I mean he isn't my boyfriend. He's uh um friend. I guess." I avoided his eyes and quickly dashed where Mr Grumpy was.

Geez that was awkward.

Grinning I sat down on the chair opposite him quietly. He glared at the people around who walked passed us.

"Do you just glare at random people?" I asked licking my Ice-Cream. Holy moly this was so good. I kept my cone in one hand and the other was pulling m-his jacket closer to my body. 

He paused for a second before his glare landed on me, the shivers that went down my back were unbelievable. I stopped licking my Ice-Cream as I waited for him to say something. 

"Listen kid. I don't like talking to people. And people don't like talking to me. You already got Nikolai's attention so stop coming to me. I don't like you." He snapped at me with a glare that made me wince. 

And then he left. 

I sat there with my Ice-Cream watching him leave. My bottom lip quivered a bit and I felt my vision go blurry before I wiped it with the jacket sleeve. After that I continued to eat my Ice-Cream alone. 

* * * * 

"Um Milly, which acid do I pour in?" I asked her sheepishly. 

"Si, Mr Loka literally just said which acid it was 2 minutes ago." She raised her brow and handed me the blue labeled tube that read Sulfuric Acid. I poured it into the beaker and watched it mix with other chemicals that she put in.