Chapter 22- Arrow In Bear Beer

Hello beautiful creatures, how is everyone doing?? Sooo how did you like my cliffy from the last chapter??

Sorry for accidentally publishing half of this chapter. Please re read it because I did add some things.

Okay first things first, I understand most of you aliens are probably ready to stab me with a fork and sing bob the builder, but I was likeeee soo busy. Like massive things were going on that I needed to sort out.

Thank you for all the comments and voted, they made my day. Yeahhhhhh.

Also guys, can we get the tag #BlankFaceOnFleek trending on Instagram? Thanks hunnies. That'd be great!

Anyway enjoy....

Anastasia's POV

Her slender hands were entwined with another hand that was surprisingly connected to Nikolai. There was a tightness in my chest as I watched them smile at each other.

I gaped from a distance forgetting about my delicious steak in front of me. They were standing near one of the statues sat in the corner of the room.

"Annie? Are you alright?" I was brought back to Earth by Ben. He stared at me with a look of concern.

His brows furrowed as his eyes trailed slowly up and down my face. I tried to keep my face neutral, but obviously I'm not that good of an actor.

He's eyes then went to my steak which sat perfectly on the plate. I'm actually really hungry though.

I didn't reply. His hand gently rubbed my arm as he looked through the crowd, as if there was a lurking monster around here.

While he did this I tried to silently cut a piece of the steak. When he heard a sound I paused and looked at him. He then resumed his search and I continued my cutting.

I brought the fork up to my mouth and paused as I saw his confused gaze look at me. He again resumed his search and I finally began to chew.

After he scanned the crowd he looked at me. "You okay now?"

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered out softly.

"Can I get your attention please?" Sharron said into the mic, she tightened her grip on Nikolai's hand, the same way my heart tightened. Her voice was strong and firm which caught the crowds attention.

Sharron looked small and petite, like she could be an innocent doll but with the way she acts, she's definitely not innocent.

After a while, most people settled down leaving Sharron and Nikolai standing in front of the ball room smiling. Thankfully Nikolai's eyes haven't caught mine yet.

I tried my best to only keep my eyes on Sharron, she gave the audience a massive smile and had a cue card in her hands.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, now we will start the bidding's, remember that a hundred percent of the money you donate goes towards the Rainbow Smiles," She paused looking around the room to see everyone nodding, and getting out their paddles with their own numbers on it.

"Okay first up, we have this beautiful ruby and diamonds encrusted into this lovely necklace which is a bit heavy ladies." She winked making the females in the room giggle. What was so funny?

"We'll start the bidding at 1 million." Nikolai said into his mic and touched the necklace in Sharron's hand. "I'm honestly hoping that I could buy this for you darling."

"Oh stop it honey, this is for our guest." Sharron giggles as well as the rest of the female population excluding.

I watched as each female whispered into their lovers ear to persuade them to buy it. I watched as the price got higher, and it was ridiculous. Who would spend so much on a necklace?