Chapter 4- Mr Pierce Gave Us A Quickie

Hello Beautiful Readers. Do you like the new cover? So it is officially changed to Mr Grumpy. Anyway lets get this party started. 

Picture of the amazing Colton Haynes casted as Jasper Hendricks.  

Enjoy....

Anastasia's POV

I was on the second floor. Everything looked to perfect. From the glossy marble stone floors that I was afraid it would break, to the crystal chandeliers that hung on the ceilings. I had walked past several of rooms. It almost seemed as if this was a posh hotel.

When I got to the end of the hallway it split in two direction. Shrugging I went left. I don't know why. I held my breathe hoping no one would catch me snooping around at my first party. How embarrassing.

I stared at each golden framed door that passed me until I noticed a plain black door. I was confused as to why it was different to all the other golden framed door. I twisted the knob and grinned when it was unlocked. I quickly scurried into the room and gasped. It was probably Jasper's room.

The walls were a glossy white colour. Plain. Everything looked fake, the frame of the bed was black and had black and white bedding. There was a black fluffy rug in the front of the bed. Ooh that looks fun. There was a flat screen T.V glued onto the wall. Everything looked too.... rugged, lonely, empty.

I walked closer to a table and saw no photos on it. Strange. Oh my god I don't have my camera. There were rare moments when I didn't have my camera and that was now. I fiddled with a pair of keys on the tables. There were about 3 keys on the desk. Woah Jasper must be rich.

"What the hell do you think you're doing in my room." A voice snapped me out of my day dreams, I squealed loudly. I dropped the keys in the table and turned around. I gasped loudly when I saw that it was Mr Grumpy. I thought this was Jasper's room. Guess not.

"U-Um Hi? I was just looking for the," I paused trying to think of something. "Bathroom?" I said well more like asked, he glared at me before dragging me to his balcony; which I did not know about. I looked at the view and gulped. Woah. We were pretty high. Maybe I forgot to mention this, but Jasper lived on Dove Hills. Meaning they got a great look at the Town of Wayfield. (A.N* This is just a place that I made up, so if you live in a town called Wayfield, Sorry.)

I stared at the towns lights. I mean we weren't a big town we just had around 1300 people. Was he gonna throw me off the balcony?

"The bathrooms were on the first floor, plus it had a massive signs that said Bathroom." He said stiffly still having a hold of my arm. I stare at his face. Do I look like a creep? Yes.

He had tattoos behind his ear covering the back of his neck. Again I almost drooled when I noticed his thin silver nose ring. He glared at me again.

"Um, so how long have you had your nose ring?" He looked a bit taken back at my random question. To be honest I was just curious.

"A year and a half." He answered rudely. I grinned, now we were getting somewhere. He let go of my arm and I let it dangle at my sides.

"So did it hurt?" I stared at him watching his brown hair shake when he moved his head to look at me.

"Look kid, I don't like being in the presence of people. I don't like seeing people and I definitely do not like talking to people." He said harshly before taking a cigarette out of his pocket. He then lit it up and placed it by his mouth. "Understand." He blew a harsh puff at me and I coughed loudly bringing my hands to my nose and mouth.