00 | prologue

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'..:* 开始- *.:.'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

Aurora's pov

I always thought that high school would be the best years of our lives but that was never the case for me. I was so busy trying to get good grades and doing outside of school activities such as charities and volunteering that I never had the time to make friends, then again everyone thought I was a weirdo that just liked being alone.

But I always wanted friends, I wanted someone I could share my secrets to other than my mum, I wanted someone to get ready with me for a party. However, because of my shyness it stopped me from taking the first step and no one ever made the first step with me either.

I was homeschooled till high school when my dad decided it was time for me to attend public school and have more interactions. My parents never wanted me in the media or anything so I could live a normal life, I use my mum's last name 'grey'. The media only know my parent have a daughter but other than that...nothing.

During high school I worked my ass off, I decided to take a different route than my siblings and study medicine not business since I am more interested in that. Since, to outsiders my identity was normal, I had to go through what everyone else went through and work hard for my exams which I did not have a problem about. I also took up part time work at the café since my parents always taught me to work hard for myself.

Later on, I got into Columbia university to study medicine; I was on over the moon, and my family was so proud of me. The best feeling other than having sushi is having your family proud of you.

I never had social media before collage because in my brother's words of 'how toxic and mean it is that it would ruin my pure mind', however, when I went to university I downloaded one. I made the account private, most of my followers were just the few acquaintances I met in high school.  My brothers don't even follow me since it would be too suspicious especially with their crazy fans checking their following 24/7 to try and find something out. My brothers are all very private people, even their socials barely get updated and when they do it is mostly about the company or to spread awareness about something.

All this happened three years ago.

·.·'¯'·.· -------------------------- ·.·'¯'·.·

ANYWAYY THIS WAS THE PROLOGUE!! I'm not very good at writing so hopefully this was not as boring as you thought it would have been. I am going to try and improve my writing as we go on...

Thank You for reading!!

HOPE U ENJOYED!! vote&comment xx

『爱』

- _foreveryours.