08 | text

𝓢𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 4𝓽𝓱 2021

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.->   🎀  𝒶𝓊𝓇🍪𝓇𝒶'𝓈 𝓅♡𝓋  🎀   >-.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°

I sneaked under the covers with a small smile on my face and my heart beating rapidly, 'I can't believe he actually texted. I thought he was just playing around when he told me he'd text me' yes. this is how insecure and unconfident I am with myself, because to me why would anyone want to text me. The words imprinted in my mind from high school 'you're a loser', 'you would never be successful in life', 'why would anyone want to ever talk to you, you are such a weirdo', 'you don't deserve friends', I've never revealed to my family about this matter because I didn't want them to pity me or worse be disappointed in me that I couldn't even stand my ground.

Did I mention that even though my parents were the one to decide that I should be kept out of the public, it was mostly my decision. My parents wanted me to have a choice of my own so when I was old enough they asked if I wanted to expose my identity, I denied. I am so insecure that I do not want to constantly be compared to other girls or even my brothers, I saw how brutal the media is. With my constant over-thinking mind I am almost 101% sure I would not be able to handle the criticism from the public.

-----------------------------------------

i m e s s a g e

-----------------------------------------

'OH MY GOSHH I have a lunch date tomorrow. with a person of the opposite gender.' If it isn't clear enough, I have agreed to have lunch with Adrian tomorrow, and to say I'm happy is an understatement. I'm fucking over the moon, put then again my heart is pumping 5x the amount of blood needed. I have decided not to let Bella know about this just yet, just in case it doesn't progress from here and I'll have to explain to her how her really hot friend rejected a nobody like me.

Adrian and I continued the 21 questions game after I agreed to lunch, he even asked what I picture my dream date would be, I have never been on one, but I picture mine on the beach with a picnic laid out as we have a picnic and have the time of our lives swimming in the ocean while spending time with each other. We texted until my eyelids started closing slowly, only realizing it was almost 2a.m. so we bid our goodbyes.

BUT HERE I AM AT 3A.M. STILL THINKING ABOUT A CERTAIN PERSON THAT CAN'T SEEM TO GET OFF MY MIND. 'ok aurora I think you have made enough fake scenarios in your head to last a lifetime, it's time to sleep now. you still have to work tomorrow.'

I gradually drifted off to sleep with a soft smile plastered on my face anticipating tomorrow.

·.·'¯'·.· -------------------------- ·.·'¯'·.·

I'M SORRY IF THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER, SCHOOL IS TAKING UP SO MUCH OF MY TIME, I'M WRITING THIS AT 2:13A.M. AND PUBLISHING IT RIGHT AFTER.

ALSO I'M SORRY IF YOU THINK IT'S MOVING TOO FAST, I DON'T WANT TO DRAG THEM ANYMORE SO HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE FEW CHAPTERS WHERE IT MOVES FASTER.

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR 1.6K READS, YOU GUYS REALLY MAKE MY DAY, MOTIVATING ME TO UPDATE AS FREQUENTLY AS I CAN INSTEAD OF LAZING AROUND AND BINGE WATCHING NETFLIX.

HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS ARE ANTICIPATING THE NEXT CHAPTER AS MUCH AS I AM

ANYWAYYY Thank You for reading!!

HOPE U ENJOYED!! vote&comment xx

『爱』

- _foreveryours.