07 | adrian

𝓢𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 4𝓽𝓱 2021

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.->   🎀  𝒶𝓊𝓇🍪𝓇𝒶'𝓈 𝓅♡𝓋  🎀   >-.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°

"u-uh ya sure, it's 640-***-****," I replied nervously.

I've never really had many interactions with other people, let along boys. And here there was this gorgeous specimen of a man asking for my number. I made a mental note in my head to ask Bella if she has something going on with Adrian first, because I value our friendship and I think it's best to clarify beforehand just in case.

"Thanks Aurora, i'll be sure to text you soon. I've got to get going before Bella starts going batshit crazy on me for being late. ciao" He said, and slowly made his way to the exit. "u-uhh ya bye, have a nice day!" I replied while fidgeting with my fingers, something I do when I'm nervous.

When he finally left, I let out a huge breathe I did not even realize I was holding. This was the first time a guy had initiated talking to me and asking for my number. 'LMAO RORY AND YOU HAD TO BE SO ENGROSSED IN YOUR BOOK YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE HE WAS NEXT TO YOU, GREAT FIRST IMPRESSIONS YOU'VE BEEM GIVING OFF LATELY.' First Bella and now one of her really good looking friend Adrian.' I sulked in misery and my own embarrassment as my own self conscious insulted me.

On the plus side, at least I was not wearing sweatpants today and I actually made an effort today. Now...I just have to wait till I'm done with my shift and I'll ask Bella if there was something going on with her and Adrian because if there is, I will back off.

-----------------------------------------

Aurora's fit today-

-----------------------------------------

6 hours later...】

The sound of the door clicking open in my dorm woke me up, I took a nap right after coming home from my shift; I was exhausted, overthinking stuff really makes my brain take a toll on me.

"Hey Bella, how was your presentation?" I asked sleepily since I've literally only just processed that Bella was back. "It went well, luckily Adrian got there right on the dot." she replied tiredly while walking towards my bed and slump onto my bed face first. "Speaking of Adrian, he asked for my number. I just wanted to check in with you if you and him were something because I really don't want to interfere with anything. So, I'm checking beforehand." I said monotonously as if I didn't care, though my heart was thumping rapidly. After my rambling finished, Bella shot up from the bed wide eyed looking at me, "HE asked YOU for your number?! Adrian? are we talking about the same Adrian?" she asked as if it was a once in a blue moon thing. "Yeah, Adrian, the one that came in to the library earlier today" I replied. "WOAH, AND ew no Adrian and I are literally like siblings from the same mother" she scoffed as if what she just heard was the most disgusting thing ever.

"Oh that's great then..." I replied with a small smile on my face, I don't know why but deep down I was wishing for her to say they had nothing. Bella glanced at me with a side smirk, the 'I know what you are thinking about' look. "Leave me alone" I said while blushed and pulled the covers over my head.

-----------------------------------------

Here I am under the covers on my bed, scrolling on my phone before I went to bed. 'do not lie to yourself Aurora. We all know you are waiting for a certain someone to text you.' For gods sake, someone get rid of my self conscious please, she may drive me to my own grave sooner or later.

Just as I was arguing with my self conscious a familiar 'DING' went off and a notification popped up on the screen.

-----------------------------------------

i m e s s a g e

·.·'¯'·.· -------------------------- ·.·'¯'·.·

WE ARE BACK TO AURORA'S POV!! JUST WONDERING DO YOU GUYS HAVE A FAVORITE PERSON'S POV YET??

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR 1K READS, WRITING WAS SOMETHING THAT I ALWAYS PROCRASTINATED BUT NOW I LOOK FORWARD TO FREE TIME JUST TO WRITE

THEY ARE FINALLY GETTING SOMEWHERE, JUST A HEADS UP THAT IT MAY START MOVING A LITTLE QUICKER THAN USUAL STARTING FROM HERE.

I HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT IDEAS FOR DIFFERENT CHAPTERS, PLEASE DO LEAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK FOR ME AS WELL

ANYWAYYY Thank You for reading!!

HOPE U ENJOYED!! vote&comment xx

『爱』

- _foreveryours.