06 | in my eyes

𝓢𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 4𝓽𝓱 2021

˜"*°•.˜"*°• adrian's pov •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Document after document, meeting after meeting, this is my daily routine in the office. I barely have any time to myself these past few days as we were preparing for our cooperation with Kingston industry. They may not be as high as a rank as Black industry but it is still an absolute honor to be able to have a partnership with them. We are planning to open one of our hotel branches in New York, our main company building may be in New York but we are an Italian company so we still need some support to open a brand new hotel branch in New York to expand our hotel empire.

Today was one of those rare days where I had my afternoon free since we were having a meeting in the evening instead. I was scrolling on my phone to have a break from the paperwork when I got a notification.

-----------------------------------------

i m e s s a g e

I mean it also isn't a bad idea to leave the office and get a breather after being in there the whole morning

I left my office and took the private elevator to the vip carpark where only important guests or family members were permitted to enter and exit. Just as I got into the car, I saw that Bella sent me the location of the library, thankfully in a secluded area of New York. I have never been photographed my the paparazzi and the only picture they have really is my profile picture on instagram, because I like my privacy and despise it when people try to go past the line. All media knows that if they do try to follow or sneak a picture of me, the consequences will be unbearable.

-----------------------------------------

The library was located quite a distance away from the company and it looked like it gave off a vintage atmosphere and a peaceful, quiet environment which I actually liked.

I walked through the wooden doors to find it empty, so I decided to walk around to wait for Bella's friend to return. She did mention her name was "Aurora", it was a really beautiful name though I must admit.

As I was browsing through shelf to shelf, 'something' or should I say someone caught my eye. A short girl with her nose inside a novel with her brown silky hair tied back not having a single care in the world. I would not say this was love at first sight but it did attract me to want to know more about her. I walked slowly over to her...

"Hi" I said, she clumsily dropped her book and jumped out of fright making me chuckle a little, 'cute' hold on... when tf did that word ever enter my mind before. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, you gave me a fright" she replied me, smiling softly and looked at me with the most beautiful shade of hazel eyes I've ever came across then squatting down to pick up her book. I've met my fair share of beautiful girls, super models even but in my eyes right there and then, no one could compare.

"Hi, I was just wondering if you know an employee working here named Aurora?" I asked. "Oh! that would be me, what can I do for you?" she replied. 'so... you're Aurora, that name fits her perfectly' .

"Oh, I'm here to help bring Bella's script for her", "Ooo, follow me it's over there on my desk" she exclaimed walking briskly over. I followed her obediently and was given the script, but something in my head kept edging my to ask her the one question I've never asked anyone before.

"Hey, do you think I could have your number...?" I asked nervously.

'nervously? I've never been nervous since young. I've been confident in everything I've done, but here I am afraid of a rejection from the smallest brunette I've ever laid my eyes on.'

·.·'¯'·.· -------------------------- ·.·'¯'·.·

FINALLY AN ADRIAN POV!!

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR OVER 700 READS, YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES KEEP ME SO MOTIVATED TO CONTINUE EVEN THOUGH I AM SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL.

ANYWAYY THIS WAS THE FIRST OF MANY ADRIAN'S POV, what do you guys think? is he boyfriend material?? do we love him yet?? Hopefully this chapter was not boring for you <33

ANYWAYYY Thank You for reading!!

HOPE U ENJOYED!! vote&comment xx

『爱』

- _foreveryours.