18 | love

𝓢𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 19𝓽𝓱 2021

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.->   🎀  𝒶𝓊𝓇🍪𝓇𝒶'𝓈 𝓅♡𝓋  🎀   >-.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°

Here we are, still at our exact spot hours later enchanted by the view before us, the sun started going down and there was just one of the most enticing sunset before our eyes, I do not know if it was the view or being wrapped up in Adrian's arms but it just felt like home. Cuddled up in his arms while enjoying the peace and quiet around us, it felt like a dream and if it is, I don't ever want to wake up.

It started getting dark around us when my tummy grumbled making Adrian chuckle while I hid my embarrassed flushed cheeks into his chest.

"May I have the honor to cook for you amore?" He asked with an amused smile plastered on his face. "You can cook?" I questioned. "I do have an asian mom so that should be self explanatory" he replied looking down at me and pressing a tender kiss on the tip of my nose making me let out a soft giggle.

"So what are we still doing here for, get your fat ass off and let's go back to your apartment so I can judge your cooking. A little heads up, I am a really harsh food critic so don't cry if you get your feelings hurt boo boo," I jumped off him with a mischievous smile on my face, leaving him smiling at me while shaking his head.

-----------------------------------------

"We're here" Adrian parked in the private carpark in this massive building. He is really well off for someone that is 24, but then again he works for one of the top firms in the world so I guess his boss must pay his employees a hefty amount. Adrian walked over to my side to open the door for me while extending his hand for me to grab, we walked hand in hand towards the elevator and although I come from a wealthy family myself, this was rich on a whole other level. The elevator dinged on the top floor and when the doors opened I think I may have just entered the gates of heaven.

The penthouse was massive, Adrian told me he lived here by himself and that I was welcomed anytime. "Are you up for some Korean food amore?" he asked as we walked into the kitchen. "I love Korean food and I'm starving." i replied him as I shooed him away to start cooking not before tip toeing and giving a peck on the bottom of his chin since that it the highest I can reach without him bending down. He smiled down and winked at me before heading towards his room to change into something more comfortable before heading to the kitchen and get cooking.

Let me add in here how good he looked oh my god, he came out of his room dressed only in pajama pants with no top on, and that sight itself probably had me drooling but add the fact that he was cooking topless was the point where I wanted to faint right there and then.

'daddy? sorry. daddy? sorry.' My fucking self conscious was not helping in the very least.

-----------------------------------------