03 | bestie vibes only

𝓢𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 3𝓻𝓭 2021

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.->   🎀  𝒶𝓊𝓇🍪𝓇𝒶'𝓈 𝓅♡𝓋  🎀   >-.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°

Here I am, pacing around the room waiting for my roommate. I woke up at 8a.m. and waited till now because I didn't know when she was arriving and I did not want to set a bad first impression of myself. It is around 9:50a.m. when I heard three knocks on the door. 'that must be her, ok breathe in...breathe out...you got this, you're a boss as bitch'

I walked towards the door and opened it, and oh my god, I think I'm questioning my sexuality right now. She is a stunner, 'I think you may be bi aurora' shut up. "um excuse me?" she asked with a shocked expression. "OH MY GOSH I am so sorry I was uh talking back to my subconscious?" 'way to go you dumb bitch, she must think you're a creep now'

"that definitely sounds like something I would do as well, I can tell we are going to be really good friends" she chuckled. I could not help but smile so wide me jaws hurt. "anyway let's forget that ever happened, my name's Aurora and you can call me Rory for short, what about you??" i say smiling widely. "I'm Arabella but you can call me Bella for short". "here, let me help you with your luggage" I offered.

-----------------------------------------

【4 hours later...】

Here we are laughing our asses off at something Bella said on her bed, in those 4 hours we got to know each other, exchange numbers and follow each other on instagram. I am so jealous of how her instagram is so aesthetically pleasing while mine is me posting a picture of myself when I just woke up.

Bella decorated her side of the dorm in mostly grey, since she said she preferred darker colors over lighter colors. I love her bad bitch energy and her aesthetic. She is also really knowledgable, I found out that she was even offered scholarships from Columbia which is really impressive.

Arabella's side of the dorm-

This was the first time I made a friend, I was so proud of myself

This was the first time I made a friend, I was so proud of myself. We agreed that I will tour the school with her tomorrow and after head to 'A cup of joy' after lectures to complete our work together. I learned that she has 3 older brothers just like me, and she decided to move here for a fresh start and a new environment. She's half Italian and Korean, but she looks more Korean than Italian so you would have never guessed her and her brothers were related since they looked nothing alike. Bella did not really like talking about her family, kind of like me and she never talked about a 'best friend' she had or something. She's a really outgoing person and the best part, her favorite food is sushi as well.

We decided to head out to Canes for dinner just to celebrate her move in that was for sure a huge success. We also agreed not to tag each other on posts since I was not so comfortable of thousands of people knowing my account and I am sure my brothers would object to it as well.

I am very confident that we would be best friends in the near future.

-----------------------------------------

𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘢 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

·.·'¯'·.· -------------------------- ·.·'¯'·.·

ANYWAYYY THIS IS THE THIRD CHAPTER, NOT GOING TO LIE IM STALLING A LITTLE WITH AURORA MEETING ADRIAN BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO CONNECT THE TWO BUT IM SURE ILL THINK OF SOMETHING SOON

Thank you for reading!!

HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, vote&comment xx

『爱』

- _foreveryours.