05 | oops

𝓢𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 4𝓽𝓱 2021

🍫 🍩  🎀  𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒷𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶'𝓈  𝓅❁𝓋  🎀  🍩 🍫

"Have I mentioned that I am the clumsiest and most forgetful person ever? if my head was not connected to my body I would most probably forget it as well. Let me explain to you what a walking disaster I am...

Flashback:

It was around 9:30 a.m. when Rory woke me up since we had to get to the library where she worked at. I wanted to see her work place and also get a few instagram pictures; I would not say that I'm an "influencer" but I do make some money off sponsors every now and then. So, its good to keep my page active and not to mention I love taking photos and modeling. I only decided to take up a business major so I can start my own clothing line as an entrepreneur. 'The first model that I would pick to model my clothes would def be Rory, Rory looks a m a z i n g, I think she's just a little camera shy but I want to help her out of her comfort zone and help boost her confidence.'

Anyway, we got to the library and let me tell you I'm not even exaggerating when I say it is the cutest library I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of libraries since my eldest brother is a book fanatic as well. I may introduce this area to him just to check out since its quiet and cozy not to mention it's almost empty most of the time since most people don't really head to these small libraries anymore. I may actually want to start coming here to study on the weekends just to keep Rory company and the vibe this place gives off. Rory helped me take some pictures before her shift started then I once again went through my presentation since this assessment will cost me a really high percentage on my grade.

-----------------------------------------

𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘢 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

> 𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 !

End of Flashback

-----------------------------------------

Long story short, I left my hardcopy script at the library by accident 'probably also because you have a memory of a goldfish', but I needed to hand it up as well. Rory offered to help bring it to campus but I did not want to disturb Rory since she's working now so I texted my dearest brother to help me retrieve back my script before I had to turn it in since I'm one of the last few to present and I don't need my script since I've basically memorized everything word to word after the amount of times I went through it but we are required to hand in a hardcopy script as well.

I just told Rory that a friend of mine will be retrieving it back. I know Rory wouldn't know him since when I asked if she knew about Black industry she thought for a while and said no but she did know a little about Kingston industry. Rory explained that she was so busy in med school that she barely had time to breathe, let alone learn about something that was not in her major. However, just for safety reasons I still did not want to let her know Adrian was my brother.

Also not going to lie, I kind of ship my brother and Rory. He may be a bitch but he is a good person, and Rory told me she's single soo....I'm just helping out cupid. If Rory doesn't like him then that's too bad for Adrian and he would probably be forever single if even Rory doesn't want him because I know Rory herself is too good for Adrian but it's worth a shot.

·.·'¯'·.· -------------------------- ·.·'¯'·.·

HII JUST POPPING IN TO SAY THAT IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS. EVERY CHAPTER IS A POV OF ONE PERSON AND WITH A CERTAIN TITLE SPECIFICALLY FOR THE SCENE IN IT SO THATS WHY ITS SO SHORT.

I USED TO BE SO UPSET WHEN CHAPTERS WOULD BE SO SHORT BUT NOW THAT IM WRITING, I UNDERSTAND THE DIFFICULTIES BEHIND IT. I WILL TRY TO START WRITING LONGER CHAPTERS AS THE BOOK CONTINUES BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO ADD TOO MANY POVS IN ONE CHAPTER BECAUSE IT GETS CONFUSING FOR BOTH THE AUTHOR AND READER. THAT ALSO MEANS UPDATES WILL TAKE A LONGER TIME.

A LITTLE SNEAK PEAK BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL FINALLY BE AN ADRIAN POV CHAPTERRR. SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG, I WANTED TO EXPLAIN THE BACKSTORY BEHIND EVERYTHING AND GET BOTH ARABELLA AND AURORA TO BECOME FRIENDS BEFORE ADDING MORE POVS. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND.

LIKE I SAID ILL TRY TO WRITE AND UPLOAD AS OFTEN AS I CAN, DO NOT WORRY I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FINISH THIS BOOK AND IF MY INTEREST IN WRITING CONTINUES I MAY WRITE A SEQUEL OR A DIFFERENT BOOK.

ANYWAYY Thank you for reading!!

HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, vote&comment

PS: SORRY FOR THE RANT

『爱』

- _foreveryours.