19 | confession

𝓢𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 19𝓽𝓱 2021

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.-> 🎀 𝒶𝓊𝓇🍪𝓇𝒶'𝓈 𝓅♡𝓋 🎀 >-.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°

"You look fucking amazing, amore" Adrian commented as I walked out of his enormous bathroom in one of his button ups that he had lent me. I would've worn his hoodies but I prefer to have more air circulation when I sleep while a hoodie is the opposite of that. 'but being for real now, I have never seen a bathroom as big as Adrian's before even in my own family house.' I walked towards his huge bed where he was sitting on and stood between his legs putting my arms around his neck while I tangled my fingers into his back hair looking down into his gorgeous grey orbs.

Adrian wrapped his arms around my waist and suddenly pulled me down onto him, landing on his lap repeatedly showering with face with kisses leaving me in a fit of giggles.

"Adrain!" He stopped and looked at me with an adoring smile plastered on his face. I slowly got off his lap and slithered my way like a snake onto the bed because crawling takes up too much energy. Adrian followed in suit and wrapped his around me before lifting me up and pulling me onto his bare chest.

"Put me down Adrian, I'm heavy," I said sternly. Adrian ignored me and continued having his arms wrapped around me while I tried to squirm my way out of his arms. He quickly tightened his arms around me where I could barely move anymore before tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear for me.

"You bitch" I looked at him with widened eyes because of his actions.

"I'm your bitch" he replied with with a glint of mischievousness in his eyes and giving me an innocent smile.

The smile quickly dropped and his arms loosened before he opened his moth asked the question I have been dreading to answer all day long but was ready to just put my heart out to him and confess it all. 'I think I will feel better after talking about this with Adrian instead of keeping it inside me.'

"You want to tell me why you were about to leave me amore?" he asked with a slightly hurt tone in his voice. I let out a loud sigh before spilling out everything to Adrian, I can't really keep anything from him anyway there's just something about him that I wouldn't be able to keep anything from him. I started from when Tiffany and her group of friends first started bullying me in freshman year of high school and how it got progressively more physical and damaging for my mental health, the part where no one even spared me a glance because I was the weirdo of the school and the mentality in the school was 'if Tiffany hates them everyone hates them too', I also finally told him about the incident that occurred at the café which lead to our almost fall out.

While explaining everything, Adrian just listened carefully, not interrupting throughout it all. He simply just gave me head rubs while also giving me light kisses on the top of my head here and there.

-----------------------------------------

"Amore, why didn't you say anything to anyone before?"

"I was embarrassed, my family is so successful I was worried they would see me differently after," I confessed softly.

"Well amore, in my eyes I think I'm the one who doesn't deserve you, I also think from what I have heard about them that your family would not have seen you differently whereas help you through it. You amore, are the most talented, interesting, beautiful and overall just a perfect person I have ever met. And to anyone that can't see that, they are either jealous of you or simply just blind, because I can see it, Bella can see it and your family definitely see it too," Adrian spoke softly.

"And amore, the only person's opinion you should actually care about is your own, as long as you know it, no one else can tell you otherwise, and if they do they will have to deal with me," he added with a small smirk on his face.

'This. This was what I always needed. reassurance.'

"Don't worry amore, those who had criticized you will have something coming for them," he told me with determination.

"Sometimes I wonder, what I did to deserve you Adrian?" I asked looking up at him.

"I think it is the other way round, because that's the same question I ask myself on a daily basis amore," he looked down before cupping my cheeks and leaning down leaving a swift kiss on my lips.

I slowly drifted off to sleep with Adrian rubbing my back softly and whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

·.·'¯'·.· -------------------------- ·.·'¯'·.·

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, I HAVE BEEN OVERFLOWING WITH ASSIGNMENTS AND I WILL BE GOING BACK TO IN PERSON SCHOOL SOON, THUS THE RUSHED SHORT CHAPTERS.

HOPEFULLY THIS CHAPTER WAS OK, NOT MY BEST ONE BUT THIS IS KIND OF A FILLER CHAPTER TO LET AURORA EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY SHE DID WHAT SHE DID.

ANYWAYYY Thank You for reading!!

HOPE U ENJOYED!! vote&comment xx

『爱』

- _foreveryours.