11: don't hit this Empress's son

Ning jie and his bun are enjoying his day

"Is that a doxie dog I haven't been able to eat one in Yes"

"Then I sha-"

"No I'll do I hope that old fang is there as well watch over my please don't worry bun mommy will be back,"

Jin chuckled a bit at his master childish behavior.

"Jin does mommy like doxie dog" the little bun asked

"Well it's not the doxie dog he loves but rather the owners of the shop, before he was the empress my master was very pampered child and he was a bit rebellious he'd often sneak out and come to give many trouble, often times old man fang would be running at him with a bucket but it was a good intention" Jin smiled nostalgically.

The little bun was happy to discover a little about his mother's passed and therefore is delighted.

He put his pretty wind mill in the air and watched it gently spin as Jin hold his hands, soon the pretty colors started to flutter around and the bun began to laugh.

*snack*

Jianyu wide open his eyes when a chubby child suddenly grabbed his windmill,

"Give that back!" He yelled

"Why should I it's my now" the chubby kid said

"No it's not my pretty mother gave it to me" he shouts

The chubby kid looked at Jin who was buying snacks for his since he felt hungry just a moment ago,

"Your mother isn't pretty and she's a servant there's nothing you can do servant boy"

"My mother is no servant" Jianyu defended his mother

"Ara Ara such a loud child you need to be disciplined" the boy's mother came up behind him

"It's not this em- it's not Jianyu who needs discipline its him he stole my toy"

"Stole it are you sure how could a child like you afford such a thing with a servant for a parent" she mocks him.

"My mother is no servant my mother will get you all if you bully me she will kill you and your hole family for bullying me" he yelled

The woman got mad and slapped Jianyu Jin who was walking back with dumplings witness this and immediately threw it in old hags face.

"Who- dare"

"How dare you lay a hand on my lady bun face not even ten of your generation will be enough punishment for your"

"You servant you dare disrespect this lady!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, people where already gathering around to watch.

Jin snared at the woman in disgust

"Lady? Such a grotesque thing like you was called a lady" he said shaming her

"You- you men kill them kill them both" she yelled

The men began to gather but Jin wasn't bothered at all, the people whispered around him.

"That servant is done for he dare often madame Ya everyone here dared not often her but he did"

"Poor gent all he was trying to do was protect his son"

Jin made Hmp sound as though the guards where only bug in his eyes.

"You'll pay you bitch for angering me"

The guards run to attack him but in a flash Jin popped up before his eyes and smashed his head to the ground which shocked the crowd.

"The gent knows martial arts"

"Kill him attack them at once she yelled"

Jin made a stance with a serious expression when the guards where ready to attack, Jin stayed close and not stray too far from him when protecting his little master.

Jin broke the man leg then swung him and have him collide with another man then kick them in the back the crowd created a path as they fell and look down at them.

"The little gent can't be normal to be such and incredibly martial artist" a man said

"Then who is the little gent"

Jin wasn't only just a martial artist he was also an cultivator but he decided not show so he doesn't draw anymore attention since killing these people would be an easy feat for him.

"You weaklings kill that bitch and the ki-"

"Ara Ara I've not been gone for long and someone is already bullying my bun"