83; Lei Qian Fei's disciple

Ning Jie sits in the tree chewing on grass while thinking next to him was the heavenly pet lying, looking down, Ning Jie sweet his sister in law with his nephew. Inside her hands was what appears to be gifts and lunches. Swinging upside down from the branch he smiles then yells. "JIEJIE!!"

Zheng Ruolan looks around to see Ning Jie swinging from a branch, "Ah, Didi what are you doing up there?" 

"Contemplating" 

"Really, what could have little Didi thinking so hard?" 

"Jiejie, how did you manage to seduce Gege despite him being so cold and stupid?" 

"Ah, so Didi is at that age… who is this lucky person?" She smiles tilting her head.

Ning Jie smiles boastfully, "the emperor!" 

Zheng Ruolan was initially taken aback but then she smiled, after all the emperor and the young brother in law were rumoured to be close. 

"Didi, even for you aren't you too bold? You dare to try and seduce the emperor aren't you afraid" 

"Hmp! If I can read porn with the emperor dare I not seduce him, if I can hug him and have him carry me anytime I please dare I not claim him mine? Who else is bold but me?" Ning Jie spoke with great confidence and pride. 

"Shameless child! How did you become so shameless!" Madam Ning walks in the yard yelling at the shameless Ning Jie.

"Mother!" 

"Get down from there!" 

Ning Jie flips out the tree as Xixi jumps into his arms. "Um mother…" 

Madam Ning then went up to him and grabbed his ear, "shameless child! Did I not teach you anything?! Why can't you be more like Ah Yuan!" 

"Ow! Ow! Mother Yuan is Yuan and I'm Jie!" 

Madam Ning pinches harder, "Shut up, you'll have to return to the academy soon, didn't I tell you to study?! Why are you such a Promiscuous child! You want to seduce men and roam around?! Are you a hoodlum?!" 

Ning Jie frowns at being harshly scolded.

"Mother in law, be gentle with Didi he's but a free spirited child who is experiencing first love he'll get over it soon once he realises he and the emperor are not compatible," Ruolan smiles gently but secretly winks at Ning Jie.

"Hmp, this coming from you! Why are you here!" Madam Ning asks.

"No reason just came bearing gifts, isn't that right baobao?" 

"Yessh Mama!" 

Madam Ning looked at her grandchild then let's go off Ning Jie then went to the baby, such a lovely child, who looked a lot like her second son. Zheng Ruolan smiles as the madam walks away with her child, she looks at Ning Jie who smiles at her and then goes closer to him.

"You shouldn't stress your parents so much Didi," she whispers, "but if you want to court the emperor, don't forget to be a free spirited self…m I think the emperor already likes you a lot" she said walking ahead.

Ning Jie pouts, even his sister in law was no help!

Three days later, the Ning siblings return to the academy. Ning Jie was skipping lessons and headed towards his sister's class but paused as he peeked through doors to see his sister holding a fellow student with her hands over them. He could see weird mistakes oozing out of the student and into his sister, Ning Jie didn't know why but felt something sinister about it. After a while she releases, then puts her hands down, and the student whose body was still as a corpse's head soon raises as their eyes glow for a moment before returning to normal. The student blinks twice before touching their head and looks at their hand to see blood.

The person soon started to panic, "please don't panic" she hugs the girl student.

The student looks at her, "h-how?!" 

"Please calm down I've healed you" 

There was tears coming from her eyes, "I was so scared, senior sister, I was really scared you weren't moving so I–" 

"Please don't cry, junior sister! I'm fine, I'm fine!" 

Ning Jie thought with a confused smile, but his little sister was so sweet. He then walks in startled the two. "Gege," 

"Meimei let's go have some fun I'm bored," 

"Sorry brother I must return to class," 

"Nooo!" 

"Yes brother, please be patient until then" she said as she stood she suddenly staggered, Ning Jie caught her. "On second thought I think I should get some rest" 

"Yes, I'll escort you to your dorms." Ning Jie lifts her up, "please excuse us and go clean up junior sister" he said.

"Ah yes! Thank you junior sister, please take care of her" 

"I will!" 

Ning Jie part ways escorts her to her dorm where he rests her in the bed, she holds his hand as he sits beside her. 

"You saw, didn't you, Jiejie? Master said I'm too early to do that type of spell but seeing her like that I couldn't ignore it. Master will probably be angry but…" 

"You should rest! Worry about your master later!" Ning Jie scolds. 

"Then can you sleep next to me? Like old times?" 

"No need to ask, I won't leave!" 

Ning Jie lays next to her holding hands while smiling both inseparable. 

Later that night Ning Yuan woke up with a hand on her forehead, it was her master. 

"Silly child," he smiles softly at her. 

"I had to save her," 

"I understand, but if I didn't come you'd be in extreme pain" 

Ning Yuan pauses, then looks at her brother, then back at him, "it's okay, as long as I save someone right?" 

"How selfless my disciple is," he jokes. "I presume that is your brother?" 

"Yes! Gege is here with me" 

'Lei Qian Fei, what a coincidence? To think that fox would take in a disciple maybe I could… no, unlike the immature reincarnation and the local dragon. Lei Qian FEI is more sensitive to the essence of the dark arts' 

"What a precious brother, you must take care of him Yuan" 

"I will!" 

"If you excuse me now, I must go" 

"...okay, good night master" 

"Goodnight Yuan" 

The master places a kiss on her forehead then gently gets off the bed and disappears.