47: Battle Jie'er vs Tang Shen

"What?!" Jie'er exclaimed

"Your friend" he said

"I heard it's just- whatever I'm going" Jie'er said

Jie'er walked away from the emperor going to the carriage the emperor looked down at Jianyu who held his hanfu.

"Stay with me"

Jianyu nods.

At the general mansion Zheng Chi's trembled cries could be heard through out the mansion two days  ago the men found him in the cherry blossom patch sleeping comfortable and peacefully the general got angry when he saw a kiss mark on his neck that didn't belong to him.

This made him mad and dragged him out his slumber and the wife who was always emotionless was frightened this made him excited and angry at the same time because he wasn't the true cause of him expressing himself then he order them to find the man and burned the forest.

Zheng Chi was worried for the stranger who had shown him a bit of kindness and begged the general not to pleading while hugging his legs but it only excited the general and anger him at the same time.

Then dragged him back to the mansion by his hair all the servants whispered as they witnessed Zheng Chi's disheveled appearance and red check being dragged by the general.

Only one servant stand up for Zheng Chi and in the end he had her killed for two days now the childre had to listen to their mother's cries and begging but could they do anything no they were under house arrest ordered by their father it would be a lie if someone said the general didn't loved this.

Jie'er who just received the message from the emperor spared no time before running to the carriage if only it was a lot faster.

"Hurry up!" He yelled

Soon after they reached Jie'er spared no time for the gate man to open it and just flew over it breaking the array that was placed on it.

"TANG SHEN!!!" Jie'er yelled angrily

Tang Shen paused as as he looked at the messy and tired Zheng Chi huffing breathlessly he then get up drag on his clothes and dragged Zheng Chi by the hair walking out he came out to see and upset Jie'er.

"Tang Shen what the hell is the meaning of this?!" He asked enraged

"Just have a fun with my wife" he said

Jie'er lost all rationality when he saw how his friend was he looked as if he was barely holding on bruises where all over his body his mouth was red and torn cheeks were red tears had stained his eyes he was in such a pitiful state.

Immediately Jie'er took out his sword to attack Tang Shen threw Zheng Chi aside resulting in his head hitting aggressively on the wall bursting it.

The two got into a fierce fight destroy the yard they were moving in a flash and Zheng Chi couldn't keep it up he was useless his cultivation was at Qi gathering 3rd tier a useless trash even his 12 year old son was stronger than him.

It was a good thing Jie'er broke through recently or it would have been troublesome dealing with this fucker, Tang Shen grinned when they are now facing each other.

"Just like back then isn't it but this time I won't lose Hmp" Tang Shen said

"Crazy bastard"

Jie'er push him off.

Back at the academy Tang Shen confessed to Jie'er when he was 16 but he turned him down feeling upset and angered Tang Shen challenge him saying if he win he'd of to roll under the sheets with him

Feeling pissed and disgusted Jie'er excepted and said that if he win Tang Shen don't show up infront his face again Jie'er beat the shit out of him which was humiliating on his part.

Tang Shen pushed Jie'er back causing him (jie) to lose his (jie) footing, Jie'er back off the general must still be a few cultivation higher than him suddenly Tang Shen attack continuously not giving him a chance to get an opening soon an opportunity came for Tang Shen to give a heavy blow.

"Hmp I win"

But before he could land the blow a body hit him away from Jie'er causing him to crash on wall.

"You creatures are quite annoying and rude you dare burn this one's home and expect to live I want compensation"